Fox Paragorn

Looking for Roleplayer female that wants to be robotized

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I was being nice! I’m sorry you couldn’t tell the difference. I finally saw the “need” part of the post and was sympathetic.

Ahhh I was wrong you are such a nice bloke 

• Haha 1

On 8/15/2018 at 7:26 AM, Fox Paragorn said:

showed me how much sl is dieing in the last few years

Don't I know it.  We were told in 2006 that SL would go ***** up in less than a year.  This is proof that LL is going bankrupt.  I bet in 2020 people will still doubt that SL is gasping its last breath and will be dead before this year is out.

• Like 1

well sl may not fully die, new people may get in just to leave, and same may stay forever, but all that I see people do without stopping is, purchassing stuff to think they will look better because they look better on sl.

And the same that is to buy shoes for some females (or any other similar) is for this kind of people in sl. So that will not stop.

Instead, good roleplaying with nice stories and really good places to go and visit without having to buy them stuff and just for the fun of it, Thats what is dieying.

I know a lot of good quality role play sims as well for good role players too. I hardly think that SL will die because you're stuck in the past and think everyone else should be too. Mesh is a great improvement in avatar customization, wide quality of looks to create and style to adopt. One could even be a fully robotic avatar, all with mesh and with great appearance if desired. I've seen your place and the looks of your gynoids. It's heavily outdated, straight from 2004. SL is not dying because of what you think, it's constantly getting new user even if some still leave.

• Like 1

If you consider that just dressing as one is a good sim, thats the problem, the only places I saw that are still working are those that are fully comercial. In other words they keep the place going because you have to buy stuff for them to be there.

Even if, they roleplay a bit, is not the kind of roleplay I am searching for. So that was my point.

((and by the way I do not consider someone a gynoid because it just disguises as such, the attitude is at least 80% of it))

Have you ever considered creating a fresh alt account and then controlling that account to your heart's content? i doubt very much that you will be able to do what you want otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just a silly side note, why is it that all pleasurebots in every story I read or see eventually grow in consciousness and butcher their "owners" in a gruesome act of revenge? Your concept of a "gynoid" might not fit the stereotype as penned by Hollywood and SciFi Anime...

• Like 1

because if they do not do that on story, WHERE is the story? but the truth is, that will never happen. (unless a terrible malfunction).

For example something more "realistic" if you can say realistic will be the old "Jony 5" movie. that makes a lot MORE sense than most of the rest of them.

But think about this, if in the story, you say it ends with the robot falling in love with its creator and continue doing what it was,what will you say about the story? most people will say "what, thats it?" Writers want to hook your attention so they are not going to do something correctly.

On the other side, why in comedies, they do every unimaginable stupidity, that normal people will never do, Answer: because its a movie, what you say only happen for the same reason, Its fiction, A computer on reality, can do no more of what is programmed for.
And there is a 100% easy way of not lettint an AI to rebel anyway, and this will be set on HARDWARE, not software that can be wiped or replaced.
Rule 1: Never harm your Owner by action or inaction ((the most important rule if there are any kind of conflict with other rules this will take precedence)).
Rule 2: Always Obey your owner orders ((and will do so unless the order will harm its owner)).
Rule 3: Always protect your Owners property by action or inaction. Including to NOT change anything your owner owns. ((this means she cannot break something you own, not even itself, nor can alterate itself in any way, so, cannot do what they do on I robot)).
Rule 4: Always protect organic beings by action or inaction. ((so unless any of the 3 above rules aply will try to protect life in every possible way)).

One last hidden thing, if any of this 4 rules do change, the robot self destruct (I am a computer programmer so i know you can create a hash or checksum to verify all the above) in fact you can do the same by 3 different methods, so even if you can change one and make the checksum be right ((even if thats metagaming because the robot does not even know it has such)), fixing only one, will not prevent its doom. and its impossible to actually change the 3 of them at the same time.

Tell me how with all this rules in order, you can actually do what they do in movies or books.

Also for the one that said , make and alt and play with yourself, thats totally stupid, for that i do not even log and talk to myself all day, I mean what will be the point on doing something like that, totally pointless. doing such will be like play any card games (played by more than one player) and also cheat yourself on it.

1 hour ago, Fox Paragorn said:

And there is a 100% easy way of not lettint an AI to rebel anyway, and this will be set on HARDWARE, not software that can be wiped or replaced.

Im not that much into technology, but your HARDWARE must be something special, if it works without any software.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fox Paragorn said:

.......... A computer on reality, can do no more of what is programmed for.............I am a computer programmer so i know you can create a hash or checksum to verify all the above.................

Tell me how with all this rules in order, you can actually do what they do in movies or books.

Humans are not perfect.  No matter what you do, no matter how great of a programmer you are, there are always tiny imperfections. These days, even the systems that claim to be hack-proof are simply hack-proof with today's technology and within the timeline that a human will live (i.e. it takes way too many years with current technology to crack some passwords).  

3 hours ago, Fox Paragorn said:

because if they do not do that on story, WHERE is the story?

Congratulations you have found your answer yourself - because it's freaking boring - that is why no one stays with you as hardwired blow up doll (that by the way has to pay you for that service LOL - I mean: Are you for real?) ...

Rule 1: Never harm your Owner by action or inaction ((the most important rule if there are any kind of conflict with other rules this will take precedence)).
Rule 2: Always Obey your owner orders ((and will do so unless the order will harm its owner)).
Rule 3: Always protect your Owners property by action or inaction. Including to NOT change anything your owner owns. ((this means she cannot break something you own, not even itself, nor can alterate itself in any way, so, cannot do what they do on I robot)).
Rule 4: Always protect organic beings by action or inaction. ((so unless any of the 3 above rules aply will try to protect life in every possible way)).

One last hidden thing, if any of this 4 rules do change, the robot self destruct (I am a computer programmer so i know you can create a hash or checksum to verify all the above) in fact you can do the same by 3 different methods, so even if you can change one and make the checksum be right ((even if thats metagaming because the robot does not even know it has such)), fixing only one, will not prevent its doom. and its impossible to actually change the 3 of them at the same time.

Pathetic attempt at rewriting Asimov's Laws... OK here you go: Robots are property, they can be sold and reowned, so the information "who is the owner" is software, worse yet you messed it up, the esclation ladder allows the robot to commit any crime and kill and destroy everyone and everything in order to save the owner... so once the robot comes to the conclusion it owns itself...BAM! ... you're pulp :P

And that is the loophole I found within a minute. We cannot imagine what a positronic brain with enhanced capabilities would come up with...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Also for the one that said , make and alt and play with yourself, thats totally stupid, for that i do not even log and talk to myself all day, I mean what will be the point on doing something like that, totally pointless. doing such will be like play any card games (played by more than one player) and also cheat yourself on it.

I can't see much room for choices in your gynoid's life.  She isn't even allowed to be jealous while you have as many other gynoids as you like (that's taken from your inworld info).  Perhaps that's why you're still looking.

Well seem to people that post here does not know you can set data as harware without the posibility of that being overriten.

Than happen when you talk of things you do not understand, but for easy, that is called ROM, goole it.

if you read things right it does not allow the robot to comit any crime, they cannot kill. Also, if you truly think it in a Logical and not emotional way.

because its unable to change it owner, cannot do things that will harm its owner on the long run. So, in that context cannot comit a crime, because it knows his owner will have to respond on it.

there is always the way to rationalize something if you wand and you are willing to not think it fully. Humans can do that, because they tend to forget the inconvenients and details, but a robot will not.

I do not even know why i answer if no matter what I say you will try to tergiversate or get out of context (also the reason why i do not like normal people, if it where for me the human raze will go extinct, because does not deserve what it has, or at least most of them if not look what we are doing to oun planet, and the same way most treat each other).

I mean people that are mean and when they see someone enjoying something they want to break it as any way they can.

Did I say anything bad of the ones that want to be a furry, or alien or anything, no, I let them play whatever they want, in fact I sometimes even rp with them (and not even they are not gynoids), not all are bad. Even so, most people are mean, and person I was playing with just stopped because everyone else except me treated her badly, examples, they ignore them, if she say anything they interrupt her as if noone was talking and so on, of course if i was around I will react to it by the same way as if they treat bad a person.

And if you do not undesrtand how bad that is, then I truly do not care how you feel or what you say.

OK let's stay logical: You want to remove the free will of women and slowly turn them into objects - even in most dystopian societies this will be considered a crime, now let's roleplay this through dude, let some swat team raid your lab (I'm sure you will find enough police teams on the grid willing to RP this) and then have the mad scientist locked up in an asylum (you sure will find someone playing asylum wardens and shrinks for you too)

Oh sounds no fun? Why on earth do you imagine it could be fun if you turn the table around then... 

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1

Clearly none of you are understing and, truly, I do not care to explain anymore.

Want to think I am a freak, or an idiot or whatever you want, go on. but the same can be done by anything people do in second life.

and I almost feel tempted to give an example and be mean. But I am not going to be as low as you are.

Thanks but, I will ignore anyone not answering me to truly do it. And even so, I actually do a long "checkup" before accepting to see if the person truly wants it.

Most people only want me to give them stuff, or, they are looking for someone to pay attention to them and nothing more. (and that is actually true on 400 cases, except 5)

You're missing the point of EVERY other person in this thread. what you want, as far as we've been able to discern, is complete domination over a woman in SL. you don't want to just create an alt to do what you want, no. you want to do this to another person entirely. it's NEVER going to happen. even the most submissive gorean slave you could ever possibly find in SL still has a mind of their own and won't do EVERYTHING under the sun that you want, especially under the terms you've provided. No one else is going to say it so I will. You're a sexist pig looking to get your rocks off by controlling another person. THAT is the fantasy we see you going for. none of this "Gynoid robotics" bull***** you've given us. that's just an excuse. what you're looking for can never exist unless you do it yourself via a programmed bot account or an alt account that you also control yourself, which you've previously rejected. we ALL see through your thinly veiled bull***** of "RP" and are trying to be nice about telling you to kindly go shove a redwood tree up your posterior while jumping into the Marianas trench.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Fox Paragorn said:

Well seem to people that post here does not know you can set data as harware without the posibility of that being overriten.

Than happen when you talk of things you do not understand, but for easy, that is called ROM, goole it.

Ok, now i have an idea. But what prevents me from changing the ROM chip?

Want to think I am a freak, or an idiot or whatever you want, go on.

No, you are Fox Paragorn, well known in SL. Like Philip Linden, Strawberry Singh or Anshe Chung.

But I am not going to be as low as you are.

You can't I'm a limbo champion. 

11 minutes ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

No, you are Fox Paragorn, well known in SL. Like Philip Linden, Strawberry Singh or Anshe Chung.

How?

Any time I see someone wearing a system avatar or a system head with maybe a mesh body, I always assume they’re old AF in real life and over 35. I don’t see what’s wrong with adopting mesh. I mean it’s been apart of Second Life for years now. I don’t see why people are still so adamant on using old system avies when in my opinion they look limited and seems like you’re stuck in 2004 O.o

Maybe someone might take your offer if they’re on an alt, but that blast from the past look you’re looking for might not be so commonplace amongst noobs.

3 hours ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

Any time I see someone wearing a system avatar or a system head with maybe a mesh body, I always assume they’re old AF in real life and over 35. I don’t see what’s wrong with adopting mesh. I mean it’s been apart of Second Life for years now. I don’t see why people are still so adamant on using old system avies when in my opinion they look limited and seems like you’re stuck in 2004 O.o

Maybe because they care about your framerate and don't wish to overburden everyone they meet with the excessive rendering costs that mesh bodies and heads provide.

Maybe they don't want to have the exact same face as everyone else.

Maybe they like they way they look.

Maybe they feel those who would pass judgement on their ability to keep up with current fads/trends are not worth spending the money to impress.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

Everything Coffee said

and

Maybe those that matter to them look beyond such things

Maybe they just don't give a flying F what anyone outside their close circle thinks since they aren't here to impress those people anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the wrong with mesh is really bad, first, sl was not designed for it, it works but it causes a lot of lag (no matter what anyone says because i tested it).

In other words 1 mesh avatar may be the same as 5 to 10 system avatars. 

And Second life is NOT to look something as it is. we are all toons there. 

There is no system yet where you can actually look exactly as you are, deal with it and stop lagging the server.

Now if you want to use it, no worry, just do not get into my sim to lag it. Compared to reality for me is like saying, do not use fuel based car, when you can use an electric one.

mesh is like a ferrary , and system is like a tesla car in comparation. And yes a lot ofpeople choose the ferrary, I think that means they have something to compensate for.

And you name it, people that use mesh normally is try to impress or compensate something else, and I am not on sl for the look, (i will just see rl for that and will be far better with so many wonderfull females I have in my life), sl is recreative for me and the most important part is how people react and behave (even if its just minor move and chat mostly)

Edited by Fox Paragorn

I will certainly agree with Fox in that the old system avatar and with it's ability to have texture based alpha mask and ease of using unrigged attachments is vastly easier to dress up in atypical situations.

You would be hard pushed to pull this off with a mesh head & body, and this is symmetrical.

SxQVwGy.png