Fox Paragorn

Looking for Roleplayer female that wants to be robotized

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Is it the head or the body that is no mesh?  The neck line implies one or the other.

with the mesh cloth the body being classic would be the better coice... maybe combined with Slink hands

25 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Is it the head or the body that is no mesh?

wearing a slink body, the head is standard shape and normal skin (7DS)
clothed it doesn't make a lot of difference.
Just wanted to show that one above it's only in her mind to be a ruth when you'r having a standard look.

For some of my clothes i use my standard avi, when playing with the sliders wisely, and keep the mod modest the results are not bad. It's often so sad what girls do to themself... most would be able to perform in "Botched" even without audition.

Edited by Elsie Galtier
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Is it the head or the body that is no mesh?  The neck line implies one or the other.

I think the head is system, those two lines angling away from the nose give it away. 

1 hour ago, Elsie Galtier said:

wearing a slink body, the head is standard shape and normal skin (7DS)
clothed it doesn't make a lot of difference.
Just wanted to show that one above it's only in her mind to be a ruth when you'r having a standard look.

For some of my clothes i use my standard avi, when playing with the sliders wisely, and keep the mod modest the results are not bad. It's often so sad what girls do to themself... most would be able to perform in "Botched" even without audition.

I posted my guess before reading your reply. You are beautiful, don't ever feel you need a mesh head, because your face will be lost for ever if you do, and you'll just be another mesh head clone. Its funny, even though mesh heads can be edited using the sliders, there's still that mesh head "look"

It’s so sad people are still stuck in the past, but to each his own I suppose. I hope OP finds what he’s looking for. Looks like there’s plenty of selection of people who still don’t have bento heads.

Edited by Ashlyn Voir

I'm mesh from head to toe. I spent a full year looking before I found a mesh head I liked. I don't have a bento head and have no desire to get one. I do love being full mesh, but I'm not going to judge another based off if they are mesh or not.

It is Second Life after all. Isn't it supposed to be the virtual reality each individual wishes to make for themselves instead of this hot judgemental mess of who has the better looking avi?

I'm more than happy to converse with others who are simply intelligent and polite mesh or no mesh.

To the OP: I do wish you luck although I do feel your limiting your possibilities by saying no mesh. Compromising with potential role play partners can always get you a lot further and more enjoyment out of the story being told. Just my two cents for whatever they are worth...two cents. ?

28 minutes ago, Phorumities said:

I think the head is system, those two lines angling away from the nose give it away. 

Yeah, I couldn't see those lines from the work computer.  Heck, I was actually surprised that I saw the line at the neck on the work computer.

14 minutes ago, Ashlyn Voir said:

It’s so sad people are still stuck in the past, but to each his own I suppose. I hope OP finds what he’s looking for. Looks like there’s plenty of selection of people who still don’t have bento heads.

From my observations, I'd say the percentage that do not have a mesh body is super low, but yeah, there is still actually a substantial number that have not switched to mesh heads. From the discussions here in the forums and people I've chatted with inworld, they seem to primarily fall into three categories:
1) Those that still think it is too expensive / cannot afford it.
2) Those that still cannot yet find "their" look with a mesh head.
3) Those that truly have no interest / don't care

I'm in category 2 - I spent a long time working on my head/face back in my early years and have spent over a decade looking at it.  Until I can find a mesh head that will let me create damn near the same look, I'm not switching.  While many might feel I'm stuck in the past, I think I still manage to look pretty darn decent.
(there are no touch-ups in these photos - simply taken using advance lighting and windlight settings inworld - the right lighting can even remove those lines by the nose).

2095373833_20170722-DaVinciGardens2-closeup.jpg.8cfa5cd033844250f6ca83a1eee8fb02.jpg 20170812-closeup.jpg.61eec4e5496922fc9ae21eefe30ace43.jpg

• Like 2

I understand you and, I do not think you are stuck in the past, those who freely chang from one thing to anything else, in my opinion can be that they do not take it seriously enough, or, that they do not know what they want to be (still searching themselves).

For example you (and me too), I feel perfect with my current avatar, and, I also feel not only satisfied but impervious to what others may think.

you have a nice avatar by the way. But people like you I think that feel they are them (with the actual true limit anyway).

For example most people does not care on having a lot of alts, I Only have one, and its only for testing scripts (because the owner has some privileges and then sometimes that does not work) if not for that, i will not have any alt.