Fox Paragorn

Looking for Roleplayer female that wants to be robotized

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I was being nice! I’m sorry you couldn’t tell the difference. I finally saw the “need” part of the post and was sympathetic.

Ahhh I was wrong you are such a nice bloke 

• Haha 1

On 8/15/2018 at 7:26 AM, Fox Paragorn said:

showed me how much sl is dieing in the last few years

Don't I know it.  We were told in 2006 that SL would go ***** up in less than a year.  This is proof that LL is going bankrupt.  I bet in 2020 people will still doubt that SL is gasping its last breath and will be dead before this year is out.

well sl may not fully die, new people may get in just to leave, and same may stay forever, but all that I see people do without stopping is, purchassing stuff to think they will look better because they look better on sl.

And the same that is to buy shoes for some females (or any other similar) is for this kind of people in sl. So that will not stop.

Instead, good roleplaying with nice stories and really good places to go and visit without having to buy them stuff and just for the fun of it, Thats what is dieying.

I know a lot of good quality role play sims as well for good role players too. I hardly think that SL will die because you're stuck in the past and think everyone else should be too. Mesh is a great improvement in avatar customization, wide quality of looks to create and style to adopt. One could even be a fully robotic avatar, all with mesh and with great appearance if desired. I've seen your place and the looks of your gynoids. It's heavily outdated, straight from 2004. SL is not dying because of what you think, it's constantly getting new user even if some still leave.

If you consider that just dressing as one is a good sim, thats the problem, the only places I saw that are still working are those that are fully comercial. In other words they keep the place going because you have to buy stuff for them to be there.

Even if, they roleplay a bit, is not the kind of roleplay I am searching for. So that was my point.

((and by the way I do not consider someone a gynoid because it just disguises as such, the attitude is at least 80% of it))