Fox Paragorn

Looking for Roleplayer female that wants to be robotized

Hello, I am well known in Second life as Fox Paragorn.

I am on the search of someone to roleplay, strictly on SL (because first, what I do here cannot be done in RL, and will be too much in rl).

I roleplay fully which means that the avatar selected for this should be part of this roleplay 24/7 (of course do not pretend you to be on 24/7, just means, you cannot just go shopping by yourself or with friends while you do this).

Even so this has a twist as I has a story fully developed so far and In such story I make gynoids out of females, how, because its supposed to take your mind, and transfer it into a gynoid. (and I say mind not brain), the result will be a 100% non organic version of yourself but, that is able to think and feel as the human it was, Even so that will only be true for the first second. Because as the body IS different, and the robotic mind is supposed to be able to process more, it will expand and change, slowly or fast but will do it.

So, and this is for the ones that look to be statues or dolls, this is not for you because, you are supposed to actually think and play and do stuff, not to just be a decoration.

On the other side once you become a gynoid you will be 100% machine, and as such, fully owned, and without any right. Not even the right to look as you want or do anything you want.

So taking that into consideration this needs someone submisive that want to please their new owner (that will be me).

Besides all this, the method does not allow gynoids to wear mesh bodies (mesh heads are ok) but mesh bodies are a no way. because a lot of things cannot be done. Even so with just normal bodies I can make it look really nice.

And for final, I will give some stuffs (like the hud or other parts) but, most of the look (including eyes, hair, skin, sounds, animations, and tattos), should be purchased by the gynoid itself because if truly it stops rlv and goes she will keep the stuff (so will not pay someone so later they leave and keep the stuff).

The idea is that who ever does this, do it because it like to be a gynoid and please a male owner, not to get stuff or just because you have nothing else to do on sl.

Possible languages, English or Spanish. If you are interested please IM to Fox Paragorn on SL (at any time even if not online), My online time is mostly from 10 am slt to 4 pm slt. (may be a bit after or before but not normal).

If you have not already done so, head into Eisa Colony, join the Nanite Systems group, and start looking there too.

12 hours ago, Fox Paragorn said:

Who?

I roleplay fully which means that the avatar selected for this should be part of this roleplay 24/7 (of course do not pretend you to be on 24/7, just means, you cannot just go shopping by yourself or with friends while you do this).

"All ur 2nd Life R belong to meh!" 

That's going to limit respondents a lot, being told they basically can't do anything except when YOU are online to tell them to.

Besides all this, the method does not allow gynoids to wear mesh bodies (mesh heads are ok) but mesh bodies are a no way. because a lot of things cannot be done.

And apparently you don't know much about mesh bodies either...

And for final, I will give some stuffs (like the hud or other parts) but, most of the look (including eyes, hair, skin, sounds, animations, and tattos), should be purchased by the gynoid itself because if truly it stops rlv and goes she will keep the stuff (so will not pay someone so later they leave and keep the stuff).

You're demanding that applicants basically give up their SL to be your plaything, and you won't even pay for the "look" you will make them wear? If you WANT people to wear ugly avatars as per your requirements, you should at least pay for said avatar.

4 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

If you have not already done so, head into Eisa Colony, join the Nanite Systems group, and start looking there too.

Oh Rhet and Tammy will love him...

He might not love them... Or their NS units... Many of whom are 100 % mesh, because it allows using materials to add engraved panel lines, shiny hull plating, glowing neon surface power conduits, and all that.

• Like 9

I was almost expecting him to say that Gynoids don't have friends, so you can delete your friendslist and should be rlv locked in a stupid-box 24/7 awaiting his arrival.

I LOVE gynoid themes (powerplay in general) and roleplaying as such. I LOATH the control freakery that some try to deploy in its name.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Fox Paragorn said:

Finally i also do know you now.

14 hours ago, Fox Paragorn said:

On the other side once you become a gynoid you will be 100% machine, and as such, fully owned, and without any right. Not even the right to look as you want or do anything you want.

...should be purchased by the gynoid itself because if truly it stops rlv and goes she will keep the stuff (so will not pay someone so later they leave and keep the stuff).

Last year i bought a transtibial prosthesis for my halloween look (by myself!). Would you allow me to kick you with that metal leg, at least?

And this dear Forumites is another often overlooked reason why SL has a constant user decline... folks run into stuff like that and quit before catching on...

• Like 1

Well seem neither of you know to read, because in this post I specifically say, Im me, not "answer me on the forum", almost as if you only want to turn people down and find every single issue you can find.

What I am going to say to all you posted is :

1) Every people rp as they want, which means, you do not need to be part of it, or agree to it, you only need to respect how people do it, If I do not like how you rp I am not going to say you are doing it wrong, will just not rp with you. If you do not like it do the same.

2) The gynoids at Eisa are not gynoids for me because, for me gynoids NEED to be owned, if not you end up in situations like terminator, also gynoids are at least at first made by humans or other race, so anyone that does such and expend so many resources on doing it, will not free it just because. third if gynoids where real, there will be a LOT of regulations to not make them free. And also they use systems that allow the gynoid itself to change the parameters.

3) On sl most people that play gynoid is for the "easy" of doing stuff, or how they look, not to behave truly as a gynoid, in fact most "slaves" are not even slaves either. Most of them (not all) are normally just wanting a sugar daddy to get free stuff.

As I say before, I play by my rules, you do not want such, you are welcome to no play with me, I will not treat you bad for such. Just do not tell me how I should play what I do.

In relation to, "I am not going to get a lot", well, I am only looking for one not a lot. I do not want (or need) to have a lot of gynoids.

But truly, why you answer this. at least if you wanted to say anything tell it to me directly (unless you just want others to see what you post).

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Fox Paragorn said:

Well seem neither of you know to read

"Neither" refers to TWO) people, there's more than two of us here...

9 minutes ago, Fox Paragorn said:

because in this post I specifically say, Im me, not "answer me on the forum"

You can start a thread, but you have NO say over how people reply to it.

10 minutes ago, Fox Paragorn said:

The gynoids at Eisa are not gynoids for me because, for me gynoids NEED to be owned

Many of them ARE owned, just not by you...

11 minutes ago, Fox Paragorn said:

in fact most "slaves" are not even slaves either

No, most of what certain people fraudulently refer to as 'slaves' are in fact NOT slaves, but submissives, which isn't the same thing.

12 minutes ago, Fox Paragorn said:

But truly, why you answer this. at least if you wanted to say anything tell it to me directly (unless you just want others to see what you post).

We HAVE told you directly, on the public thread on the public forum where you posted, in the Roleplay subsection where people talk about roleplay...

If you just want female system avatars willing to give up their entire SecondLife for you AND pay to wear whatever junk you've chosen for them, might I suggest standing in-world at a Safe Hub in a Premium Housing Area, so you know the little noob chicks have a working credit card  before you IM them and claim to be "well known in SL as..."

• Like 3

I will just say the following, Stop trolling. will no further reply here unless a real question, and that does not mean you I agree to anything or do not know what to say, just, do not care enough to answer fake acusations.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fox Paragorn said:

Well seem neither of you know to read, because in this post I specifically say, Im me, not "answer me on the forum", almost as if you only want to turn people down and find every single issue you can find.

Well, posting in a public discussion forum will likely start a public discussion.  It can'r be helped.  I understand your frustration, tho, since it also leaves the topic open for the usual suspects* to chime in as well.

Have you tried the in-world personals yet?  I am not sure if people still use personal ads like they used to but if nothing else you will be reaching a different small percent of people than small percent that come here.  It is not that obscure of a kink so I know there is someone out there that wants to be your automaton.  So I wish you luck in your search for both you and them.

*includes me ;)

Posted (edited)

Keep posting - in the hands of a skilled divorce lawyer your posts are pure gold...

Did anyone else notice that robot stuff is actually his own items... LOL

PS: try a bot rental that is what you really want, dude

Edited by Fionalein
  • Haha 3

Hate trolls, they think they are funy but they are not. Although they do not notice they make the thread more viewed.

45 minutes ago, Fox Paragorn said:

Although they do not notice they make the thread more viewed.

Yes we do 

Posted (edited)
On 8/10/2018 at 11:51 AM, Fox Paragorn said:

will no further reply here unless a real question

Are you ok? I'm hoping you have healed some since the thread was started. Please let us know. <3

*Edit* Oops, wrong thread. Hope you find your robot partner!

Edited by Love Zhaoying

On 8/10/2018 at 10:55 AM, Fox Paragorn said:

for me gynoids NEED to be owned

This is awesome! You will be fulfilling some needy gynoid's needs.  I hope you find her, out there, and make her happy.

17 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

This is awesome! You will be fulfilling some needy gynoid's needs.  I hope you find her, out there, and make her happy.

Stop being sarcastic 

well, all this trolling actually is doing something good, showed me how much sl is dieing in the last few years. And making it easy for me to start thinking into not getting in again.

45 minutes ago, Derekmate said:

Stop being sarcastic 

I was being nice! I’m sorry you couldn’t tell the difference. I finally saw the “need” part of the post and was sympathetic.