Sign in to follow this  
Talligurl

Looking for a place to stay

I have recently downsized, which leaves me right now with no SL home. My home actually is in one of my galleries, but it is a public place in a moderate sim, so I have to be careful not to log on their when I am not dressed appropriately. So I was thinking maybe someone would let me use thier place. I do not need any prims if you do not have them to spare, though if you have them I could put some paintings on you walls. The whole point of this move is to cut out rents for anything other than gallery space, so I won't help with the rent. I can be there as a friend, sister, girlfriend, live in maid, whatever you want. If this appeals to anyone let me know. My online schedule is somewhat erratic, so you never know when I will be on.

Moderate does not mean you cannot be naked, of course you can. It's the open sex that is a no-no. And pixel-sex inside a private room, etc. and still okay. But I digress.

I had posted my reply to another thread of the same question, then removed it as it wouldn't suit your wants. Though I also hate those "Nevermind" posts where someone deletes their response (since we cannot delete posts) - so that's why I said what I said above, which is also true. :)

Edited by Alyona Su

@Talligurl 

I’ll hit you up inworld tonight. I’ll give you a place to stay. You can even pick which house you’d like to stay in :) if you see me on and I forget, hit me up!! 

• Like 2