how do you block someone here in forum

Lara Aulder

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Jeny Howlett said:

the beauties of nature? i guess you havent seen London weather have you? but meh i dont have to justify myself to anyone. I am pretty shocked to learn i am being accused out of thin air and as i previously said i don't even visit these forums often enough

I think probably you didn't comprehend the next post to grasp that you were not being accused of stalking, and there is no ascribing of excessive importance to your activities on the forums as you imagine.

Well Jenny, I can't see your messages and although your recently attitudes childish and with such a prematurely judment, I dont blame you, you're not obligate to like nothing. Just because you think i'm "this" or "that" or dont agree with me in something and I think you're "this or that" So what? Get over it. This is so last week subject. ?I dont hate you, I dont take it personal. If you're having little problems just take you're little pills. No need to tantrum. Funny you don't visit these forums often enough, and when you do you're in topics that you're not even comment just to react my posts, lol. 

Yes, i'm a douchebag. Unless I'm not an ordinary ass-kisser like most... ☝️                                                                                                     

?

Edited by Lara Aulder
  • Confused 2

I'm wondering if anyone can join this thread? I've noticed a "change" in the forum lately. If you block someone, the forum still notifies you about their posts "you have chosen to hide/ignore content from XXX",  and shows you their posts if you click on the "show me anyway". I don't remember it working like that awhile back; I just never saw the posts of the people I ignored, unless someone quoted them.

Since I first blocked someone, the blocked people's posts have always been listed in my 'unread content', but it's never shown me the normal first line of their posts. I click to see the threads in case others have added to them before the blocked people.

I recently thought that something had changed though. Clicking the Ignore User option doesn't block them, and I thought it did that automatically. You have choose what to block - posts, signature and something else. Those choices were always there, but I don't remember having to choose before. I thought that clicking Ignore User automatically blocked their posts. I decided that I must have been mistaken.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.