You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

MISSING INVENTORY INCLUDING:SHIPS,CARS,HOUSES,BUNDLES PACKAGES DERIVED FROM MULTIPLE FREE SITES AND PROMOTIONAL OFFERS! I HAD A PERFECTED AVATAR....JUST THE WAY I WANTED IT....SILK BROCADED CLOTHING,LONG BLONDE HAIR,MYSTERIOUS HiGH-COLLARED BLACK CAPE.TORCHES ;AIRCRAFT A JAPANESE HEAVY CRUISER WARSHIP,JAPANESE WW2 FIGHTER AIRCRAFT,SUBMARINE....ETC!i have photos on "flickr.com" of my AVATARS" appearances! WHERE ARE THEY!!!THEY ARE INEXTRICABLLY MISSING WITHOUT ANY CLUE! [MODERATOR EDIT: EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED]

Edited by Dakota Linden
Personal Information Removed

7 answers to this question

just because it's not shown anymore does not mean it's gone - try a relog and if that does not help a clean reinstall ... (maybe your viewer version still uses the old assets - in that case you will need an newer one)

without further details all we can do is guess

Edited by Fionalein

See Rolig's answer for some good advice, and follow that link.

Edit your post and remove your email address.  This is a public forum, NOT Linden Lab tech support.

And, you mean "inexplicably", not "inextricably"  The one means "without any explanation".  The other means "enmeshed or entwined with something, a tangle so profound that the two cannot be separated."

• Like 1

one pounds enough nails to hit several at a time....surely the same is true of words! love you....consider yourself drowned in ghiardelli's dark semi-sweet confection! you have a flavor and intellect itreasure on first reflection and i hope you do actually look like joan collins....jealous as i always am of my own apprehensions!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1036 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.