Jump to content
  • 0
NaughtyCookies

How to delete a topic from the forum ?

Question

14 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1

You can ask the Linden Mods to remove it, but you cannot yourself and there is no way to know if your request will be granted - worth a try though. Just report your own thread ans ask for deletion - I guess a good explanation why you want it removed might help.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1
3 hours ago, NaughtyCookies said:

Hi ! Actually i have a question

Is there any way of removing a topic you made from forums or it's something impossible ?

Thanks !

you can't remove it, but the first 24 hours you can edit the post, and so also remove the content.. the empty post with possible responses will stay where it is.

About real removal Fiona is totally right.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I can say this from experience what you never want to say when trying to get rid of a thread..

Never ever ever ever say,Ignore this one and let it die..

Just trust me on this:ph34r:

  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 8/4/2018 at 9:17 AM, NaughtyCookies said:

the thread of my omlete recipe :')

Oh... WELL...  that breaking eggs thing obviously had to go...

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 8/4/2018 at 2:43 PM, Fionalein said:

You can ask the Linden Mods to remove it, but you cannot yourself and there is no way to know if your request will be granted - worth a try though. Just report your own thread ans ask for deletion - I guess a good explanation why you want it removed might help.

Can I if I delete my account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, saskia1172003 said:

Can I if I delete my account?

Nope.  That's kind of a desperate way to try to cover your tracks. And it won't work.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Saskia, that would not work, and it is also a pretty extreme response.  I checked your posts and the replies you've made to posts (you can do that by looking at a person's forum profile).  I didn't see anything that was so embarrassing it should make you want to run away from Second Life.

I hope you stay in SL...and stay active on the Forums.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Saskia, that would not work, and it is also a pretty extreme response.  I checked your posts and the replies you've made to posts (you can do that by looking at a person's forum profile).  I didn't see anything that was so embarrassing it should make you want to run away from Second Life.

I hope you stay in SL...and stay active on the Forums.

Thanks, sometimes I get scared too much by internet exposure if I can't relate the person with consciousness but I will try to avoid it somehow...!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
8 hours ago, saskia1172003 said:

Thanks, sometimes I get scared too much by internet exposure if I can't relate the person with consciousness but I will try to avoid it somehow...!

You're safe with us. 😉

image.png.e316dc6e9baff5b66961752e064e5508.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...