Nightingalia

Night Club Worker Application

Hi, I'm not new to SL, been there for quite a few years but I haven't spent much time socializing in it. Recently I've been looking into jobs and as you may know, signing up for a strip club requires you to fill out an application. 

Now, I'm very ignorant on these types of matters, but also desperate lol. So on the application, it asks for examples of responses, like:

"type out a thank you for 7168364L tip 

type out a thank you for 378246L tip (this would be to get your top off)

type an example of how you'd give a lap dance"

If someone'd  write an example that'd be great, thanks in advance. (feel free to only answer one so that I couldn't copy it anyway) And no, I can't "see for myself" cuz I ain't got money to be a customer.

I'm open for any job offers too, I can do voice and am bilingual. 

1 minute ago, Nightingalia said:

Hi, I'm not new to SL, been there for quite a few years but I haven't spent much time socializing in it. Recently I've been looking into jobs and as you may know, signing up for a strip club requires you to fill out an application. 

Now, I'm very ignorant on these types of matters, but also desperate lol. So on the application, it asks for examples of responses, like:

If someone'd  write an example that'd be great, thanks in advance. (feel free to only answer one so that I couldn't copy it anyway) And no, I can't "see for myself" cuz I ain't got money to be a customer.

I think the best thing would be to go to some strip clubs and watch what the dancers do.  How they respond to tips, how they interact with customers.  There are plenty of clubs you can just go and stand around at and watch.  Then after seeing how they work, fill in the application.  If emoting doesn't come natural to you, you will struggle to pick up tips from customers. So take your time, watch how the best dancers interact with customers

If someone tipped  378246L I am guessing they want more than a top off :)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Nightingalia said:

/me looks at him for a second, a huge smile on my face as he stuffs more then enough money to buy a car in real life into my underwear "Oh Daddy..." the first words from my mouth "...you are so handsome and wonderful, how can I ever thank you enough" I walk over to him and place a sweet little kiss on his cheek then continue as I start a special lap dance just for him "and so generous." I move sexily and rub my gazingas onto his bare system chest as I move in the most sultry way I can "I wonder if you can also give me 1180 lindens too, daddy? My rent is due in two days"

And so, another baby girl finds her happiness.

L$7,168,364 is US$28,673 or 24.784€

• Haha 1

On 8/4/2018 at 5:56 AM, Nightingalia said:

Ok first off, roleplay takes practice. Go to clubs and watch  the  girls dance and emote. I'll give you a couple examples for those application questions. 

Top Off:

/me grins and winks, blowing him a kiss from her gloved palm. She sways her hips, slender fingers trailing delicately along her pale body and teasing the hem of her top. For a moment she giggles, "Let's see what you think of this~" and then slips her fingers beneath her top, cupping and squeezing her breasts before lifting the fabric away, letting one breast free and then the other. She quickly tosses the garment aside, leaning in to give him a fantastic view of her now exposed body as she sways her hips to the beat of the music playing overhead. 

Lap Dance:

/me moves in slowly to the edge of her platform, stepping off in front of him. She looks him up and down, violet eyes gleaming with desire as she licks her lips. Taking confident steps up to the chair, she sashays her way up close, resting her hands on the arms of the chair. "Aren't you generous tonight? Thank you so much, handsome~" She purrs out the words, straddling his hips as she begins to sway, rocking back and forth to the beat of the music. Her gaze is fixed upon his, watching  his every move.