Looking for some furry-friendly spots to hang out, suggestions?

LilithServil

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there everyone, sorry if this is in the wrong section-- I don't use these forums very much. ^^;

Like the title says, I'm looking for some new sims to chill on. I used to hang around one in particular, but stopped going around there for personal reasons. Basically I'm looking for what I had at the old sim I frequented: a regular place to hop on, chat while doing other stuff on the side, etc. Bonus if it's a relatively small but decently active place, as I shy away from large crowds.

I already tried looking through the in-world search using several different keywords, but... As I want some place that's furry-friendly, most searches wind up digging up a plethora of kink-themed sims. I don't mind adult rated sims, but sims that revolve around nsfw things are places I tend to stay away from. I want to meet friends, not someone who's talking just for the sole purpose of getting into my pants.

A lot of sims I've visited already seem to be pretty dead-- or are full of people idling for hours with no actual talking going on. Anyone know any good spots I should check out?

(ahh another thing I should note is that heavily rp influenced sims are a definite no to me, I'm not too big on rp or the "rl should stay in rl" mentality!! I've actually gotten yelled at before for mentioning something I had to do irl once, eep)

Edited by LilithServil
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

GYC - Gay Yiffy Club. 

Already mentioned I'm not interested in "adult"/yiff themed clubs, had bad experiences with em. Either full of silent non-talkers or full of people who get disinterested the moment you say you don't want to bed them, unfortunately, and I've been to a few. I guess there really is nothing with an active population that doesn't have something to do with yiff. x-x

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Ohh! Forgot Luskwood.

Was at Luskwood the other day...  Unfortunately it was another one of those "dead zones" full of people who just stand around/idle there. I might try going back sometime to see if there's a different crowd, though.

Also tried searching for places and that's mainly why I made this thread. Most places seem either too adult-oriented or completely empty. I've tried joysticks arcade too and sometimes loiter around, but it seems like people just gather there to watch people livestream and not much else, as far as I can tell. Mostly just trying to see if anyone has found any gems that I haven't been able to find with the keywords I'm trying tbh because I'm starting to run out of options.

We have a small furry friendly hangout on our sim, its open to friends and friends of friends. We have considered making it public ish, its more along the lines of NSFW but its on our private land so mostly we just hangout there hoping to chit chat and make friends. If you're interested feel free to hit me up in-world my name is RedWrath Resident 

I'd actually avoid Caledon, they're pretty jumpy with the ban hammer.

NCI's Spot at Kuula's alright, but it's more of a general hangout than it is a furry one. Due to it's spot it's prone to griefer attacks, though

Might have to stick with the Adult ones. Yiff Hangout's a decent enough group, not so much kink filled as you'd think.

Edited by Marth Coberts

47 minutes ago, Marth Coberts said:

I'd actually avoid Caledon, they're pretty jumpy with the ban hammer.

Whaaat!?  We are not!  Unless you start doing stuff like throwing particles around, driving vehicles on campus, playing Avatar Bumper cars, brandishing weapons, or streaking.  In other words, if you're an asshat.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Whaaat!?  We are not!  Unless you start doing stuff like throwing particles around, driving vehicles on campus, playing Avatar Bumper cars, brandishing weapons, or streaking.  In other words, if you're an asshat.

One newbie asked if I played Bloodlines while I was there. I answered with yes along with a heavy dose of not recommended for new users. Nearly got banned for merely answering the question.

Was doing nothing to indicate I was doing Bloodlines related stuff there, anyway.

Edited by Marth Coberts

On 8/7/2018 at 1:45 PM, Fionalein said:

I wonder how you missed that gigantic sign that warns you about doing vampire stuff in the sim though...

As stated, I wasn't doing Anything related to it, merely answered a question that I was asked.

The most I would have had was some of the accessories, but they were being used as just that: accessories. Meant to be part of the outfit I might have been wearing at the time.

Edited by Marth Coberts

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2080 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.