Random logout/quit from the UK?

Dragon Wobbit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2086 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is a tricky one ...

I'm not sure what's causing it but I'm getting random logout issues (View Chat Log/Quit on quit). From what I can tell, if I don't give the servers enough reason to move data (i.e, extra rez data) then everything hits a bottom limit and I get a disconnect. The first warning is the inability to edit or move.

What is the exact logout message that you get?

Is it this one or something different? The exact message is really important.

Screenshot_1.png.60222f7758071dbedaebb4a205ec4600.png

I'm also from the UK & I've been getting logged out randomly with the above message recently.
This isn't a standard disconnect due to a blipped connection, it's the region sending a KickUser message

1 hour ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

What is the exact logout message that you get?

Is it this one or something different? The exact message is really important.

Screenshot_1.png.60222f7758071dbedaebb4a205ec4600.png

I'm also from the UK & I've been getting logged out randomly with the above message recently.
This isn't a standard disconnect due to a blipped connection, it's the region sending a KickUser message

Maybe a good idea to think about changing password. I'm not saying or even suggesting it, but I once logged into my account on a laptop without realizing I was still in-world on the desktop and this is the message BOTH viewers got: laptop aborted login and desktop logged me out with that message. A few more experiments later I confirmed this happens.

Certainly, there are many other reasons for logouts and said messages. But, just saying. Better safe than sorry.

43 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Maybe a good idea to think about changing password. I'm not saying or even suggesting it, but I once logged into my account on a laptop without realizing I was still in-world on the desktop and this is the message BOTH viewers got: laptop aborted login and desktop logged me out with that message. A few more experiments later I confirmed this happens.

Certainly, there are many other reasons for logouts and said messages. But, just saying. Better safe than sorry.

It's ok. That log off message is different.

Screenshot_2.png

17 hours ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

It's ok. That log off message is different.

Screenshot_2.png

OH! Haha, My boo-boo then. Thanks for clarifying (and setting me straight!) So many of those look a lot alike.

Edited by Alyona Su

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2086 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.