looking to be trained.

Klaus1986

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2061 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi my name is Klaus and I am 31 years old just turned 30 days old, I am looking to be trained to be a host, what I do for work in the real world is a state security guard,  also quality control for a warehouse. 

but I am able to learn in a decent amount of time so it don't take long. 

now if there is security jobs out there, where you make rounds and etc and watch cams I am down for that as well.  

Bump. 

Hello I am still looking for work. 

Are you brave enough to train a new person in SL or do you not have the leadership as what a true manager could do. 

only a true leader can teach someone. I fear most people lack the skills to be a leader they are mainly followers.

1 hour ago, Klaus1986 said:

Are you brave enough to train a new person in SL or do you not have the leadership as what a true manager could do. 

only a true leader can teach someone. I fear most people lack the skills to be a leader they are mainly followers.

you'd be better looking at bdsm sites .. perhaps one with the right leadership will get you under there.

• Haha 1

If ya wanna be a host, probably best to go to some clubs and pay attention to what a host does, maybe politely ask if you could question them over a few things regarding the job itself. Hell, make a friend outta them. Typically though, I find people naturally have the personality to do hosting.

13 hours ago, CoffeeDujour said:

There is no need in SL for people to play security guard.

The idea that there's no security jobs in SL isn't entirely true, guards are hired in many strip joints/casual clubs for A. Creating the club atmosphere (yes, potential 'negatives' still build on an atmosphere), B. Roleplay purposes and C. When owners aren't about to manage the club, they hire security to keep it free of trolls/griefers/disruptive patrons ...yes it's not a typical RL security job of 'watching the cameras and doing patrols', but involves much of dealing with the same stuff.

You could also find a job being a Customer Service Representative, learning the company product and helping customers with questions, that would also help in the long term toward your goal of being a host as you get to know how people tick.

20 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

you'd be better looking at bdsm sites .. perhaps one with the right leadership will get you under there.

even some managers at Mcdonalds fail to properly train employees lmao!

they are always on there phone they lead with bad examples.

6 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Explains horrific grill / fryer accidents.

not to mention when you go into Mcdonalds stand there for an hour you hardly ever see them wash there hands. I mean c'mon Gross.  

pride examples are lead by following the ones above you.  but once you show you have to stay on top of it, or it will all crumble. 

23 hours ago, Klaus1986 said:

even some managers at Mcdonalds fail to properly train employees lmao!

they are always on there phone they lead with bad examples.

most business here that offer trainings are ...ehm... well... giving a free ride to a owner to test your "qualities".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2061 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.