Jump to content
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 835 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

Wedding & Events Photographer for hire! 
"Reasonable rates, fast turn around time"
Creating elegant photos & video presentations for your wedding that your entire family & friends will truly enjoy and cherish for a lifetime.
 
Preview of my recent event coverage: https://bit.ly/2NMtjV1
Sample Solo/Portrait Shots: https://bit.ly/2NNWxCD
For inquires, you may send an NC (itsbeni Resident) or contact thru FB (Cereza Chan)
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 10 months later...

Dove Event Planning          { Weddings - Events - Party's }           IM: Mckenna4cute

      Image result for white dove

Looking for 3 Event Planners and 2 photographers!!                                                                                               

Event Planner Pay - 200Ls (per event)

- keep 50% of event earnings

- pay 50Ls a month for building rent

 

Photographers - 150Ls (per event) (Experienced Needed)

- needs to be able to edit photos

- if you want an office space, cost 50Ls a month

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/11/2019 at 10:11 AM, Mckenna4cute said:

Dove Event Planning          { Weddings - Events - Party's }           IM: Mckenna4cute

      Image result for white dove

Looking for 3 Event Planners and 2 photographers!!                                                                                               

Event Planner Pay - 200Ls (per event)

- keep 50% of event earnings

- pay 50Ls a month for building rent

 

Photographers - 150Ls (per event) (Experienced Needed)

- needs to be able to edit photos

- if you want an office space, cost 50Ls a month

 

SO you only pay your photographers 150L a event.? when you can make way more than that freelancing and doing it on your own....no offense but I would never take photos for a event for 150L. I take about 60-100 pictures a event so that not even enough to cover upload cost O.o. For just one photo I get 800L when I do photos for readies for 30 photos I make make 3k O.o....you ripping your photographers off....

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MariaCieloMonroe said:

SO you only pay your photographers 150L a event.? when you can make way more than that freelancing and doing it on your own....no offense but I would never take photos for a event for 150L. I take about 60-100 pictures a event so that not even enough to cover upload cost O.o. For just one photo I get 800L when I do photos for readies for 30 photos I make make 3k O.o....you ripping your photographers off....

Looks like a rant/show-off comment. You contribute nothing whatsoever to the thread. You could have simply asked for clarification "L$150 per image per event, right?" Because that would be in-line with what a professional snapshotter does.

Speaking generally, now - let's also look the elephant in the room in the eyes: people can call it "SL Photography" - but it isn't; it doesn't even come close. Words have meaning. Furthermore, many so-called "Professional SL Photographers"  aren't; anyone can throw Instagram-style filters onto a snapshot. The *composition* of a picture that tells a *story* is what determines the level of "professional". Most that I see don't quite get there. But I suppose that's relative.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/13/2019 at 7:29 AM, Alyona Su said:

Looks like a rant/show-off comment. You contribute nothing whatsoever to the thread. You could have simply asked for clarification "L$150 per image per event, right?" Because that would be in-line with what a professional snapshotter does.

Speaking generally, now - let's also look the elephant in the room in the eyes: people can call it "SL Photography" - but it isn't; it doesn't even come close. Words have meaning. Furthermore, many so-called "Professional SL Photographers"  aren't; anyone can throw Instagram-style filters onto a snapshot. The *composition* of a picture that tells a *story* is what determines the level of "professional". Most that I see don't quite get there. But I suppose that's relative.

Maybe that what you seen but I seen people and I myself actually use Photoshop not just some fliters.....your comment didn't contribute either :D lol, but it fine lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 835 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...