Electronic Music DJ/Producer for Hire

davidventer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2093 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello. I'm a RL Electronic Music Producer from South Africa looking to get into the DJ scene in Second Life. The gear, software and music library I'm using is licensed for public performance (I don't stream illegally ripped youtube videos or torrented mp3's like the majority of the other DJ's I come across on here) I speak on mic (although I'm more of a club DJ than a radio DJ so I don't talk a lot: just the occasional interaction with the crowd, sometimes greeting people, thanking patrons for tips, etc.) I do live-mixing, on the fly in a variety of Electronic Music Genres:

Dance, Deep House, Drum & Bass, Dubstep, EDM, Electronica, House, Progressive House, Techno, Trance, Trap, Hardstyle.

I do my best to smoothly mix one track into another rather than simply fading it and talking over it to distract from the fade. I generally stick to my own playlist but I'm open to taking and live-mixing requests into my sets, provided that the request matches the current genre of music I'm streaming (I'm not going to jump from Progressive House to Pop, country or Metal, for example.)

I'm looking for places with Wildcard DJ access where I'm able to start up a set at any time if there isn't already a DJ present. I'm also looking for scheduled time-slots at clubs with decent crowds as I don't have my own following on here yet. I'd prefer to work at a flat-rate fee per set + tips but will settle for tips only if the crowd is large and generous enough. 

Due to my avatar's appearance I'm mainly suited to work at clubs and venues situated in Adult, or adult-friendly Moderate locations. I'm also available for private events.

If you're interested in meeting with me to hear what I have to offer, or if you're interested in hiring me, please get in touch through my website at: https://davidventer.net/contact or join the "DAVIDVENTER.NET" Group in-world and keep an eye out for live-set notices. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2093 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.