Banning Babies and pets from Land

RosaPalliser

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2092 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi just wondering what land do NOT ban babies or pets (due to supposed lag they create).

Have a friend with two lovely Funsies babies but Zooby babies have already been banned on the sim she lives on. No mention of Funsies yet but that may change soon.

I have one cat and maybe getting a second or third. How does anyone find baby/pet friendly parcels to rent?

4 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, RosaPalliser said:

Hi just wondering what land do NOT ban babies or pets (due to supposed lag they create).

Have a friend with two lovely Funsies babies but Zooby babies have already been banned on the sim she lives on. No mention of Funsies yet but that may change soon.

I have one cat and maybe getting a second or third. How does anyone find baby/pet friendly parcels to rent?

Mainland.

• Like 1

It's true that some places don't want you to have babies or scripted pets or breedables.  Too many of them do cause lag.  Some estates and mainland rentals will allow you to have personal ones, but prohibit breeding operations.  Others allow them, but require that the creatures' animations be turned off.

If you go Premium and buy your own Mainland parcel, you can be free of all such restrictions.  Or you can just keep looking...there are plenty of estate owners and landlords who DO permit these things.  I don't believe there are any restrictions in Caledon, the Fruit Islands, or the FairChang estate sims, for example.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2092 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.