Looking for a Momma (adoption)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Seeking and searching for a Momma in secondlife. My true want is to have a family with sisters and brothers, but starting off with a momma first would be wonderful. I would like an RP family, and a family that is drama free. I would like my momma to be around during the week. I am normally on secondlife 8amslt-9pmslt at random times throughout the day. I understand that rl comes first and it will for me as well.

My avatar is a grown avatar, but i am a child :) I adore everything kid like. Right now I live with my sl brother, but would be willing to put some stuff in your home as well. I am open to being adopted into a family as well.

A little about me

I am a nerd, a gamer and love nature. I love collecting rocks & shells and love my daddy <3 I enjoy anime and chatting. In secondlife I enjoy shopping, chatting, cuddling, dancing and playing games. I haven;t played many games in secondlife or explored much and would like too! (Take me to the zoo!) I enjoy editing and taking pictures as well. I am a neko as well as a furry. I shift between avatars; but I am mostly seen in my kawaii neko :)

Feel free to IM me in world shikobaa resident or toss me a Notecard (in case IM's are capped!)

shikoneko5_001.jpg

shikoneko6_001.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1176 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.