autonug

how to sell Liden without buying any first

Question

Hello 

I am a non-premium member in SL with no payment info so far, I had few L$ which I want to cash out in paypal or any other option .. Is there any way to do so without buying any L first. My current selling limit is 0L$.  

6 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, autonug said:

Hello 

I am a non-premium member in SL with no payment info so far, I had few L$ which I want to cash out in paypal or any other option .. Is there any way to do so without buying any L first. My current selling limit is 0L$.  

No.  You need a payment info on file.  You are at 0 Limit but after you first make a L$ purchase this will start to rise within the first month.  It is all to do with money laundering among other things and LL being obliged to have a verified money trail

• Thanks 1

what about third party ... i don't know much about it but heard it can be a way.

Edited by autonug

Just now, autonug said:

what about third party ... i don't know much about it but heard i can be a way.

Not anymore.  Check the TOS  you can only buy and sell via LL.

• Thanks 3

The ONLY way to get L$ out of SL is to first add a valid payment method, buy some L$ and then wait 30 days before you can then sell your L$.  If you go any other route, then you are violating the TOS and risk not only losing the money but being permanently banned.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, autonug said:

what about third party ... i don't know much about it but heard it can be a way.

Third party currency exchanges have not existed for about 3 years.  Today, they are strictly forbidden.   See the SL TOS, Sect 3.3:

3.3. Linden Dollars may not be purchased or sold outside of the LindeX exchange.

Any purchase or sale of Linden Dollars through any means other than the LindeX is not permitted and is considered a violation of these Terms of Service which may result in suspension or termination of your Account.

• Thanks 2

Nope.

You have to:

1. Have a verified PayPal account (the PayPal account is backed up with a RL bank account.)
  2. Have registered your PayPal account as a payment method with LL.
  3. Have made at least one purchase of $L.
  4. Wait 30 days.
  5. Sell your $L on the Linden Exchange.  The money will go into your $USD Balance.
  6. Use a Process Credit transaction to move money from your $USD Balance to your PayPal account.  The minimum transaction is $10USD, after all fees.  Exception:  You may transfer a smaller amount if it is a one-time transaction associated with closing your SL account.
  • Thanks 1