Vista Animations male mesh head

jeremy123

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2073 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I took part in the beta test. It seems pretty solid, although I didn't get much of a chance to work with it since I discovered a bug with the eyes (now fixed, obviously) that - once triggered - made the beta head pretty much (for me, at least) unwearable for the time that I had it. The beta was delivered in a folder without any backup box, and since the redelivery service wasn't working at the time I was unable to get a fresh copy to continue using. Another version wasn't released until it actually went live at Cosmopolitan.

The HUD, it must be said, is quite visual and icon-oriented, grouping icons for a lot of features onto three main buttons alongside a fourth settings button, so you have to not be afraid to poke around to see which button takes you to which customisation feature. However, Vista has created three overview videos (find them on their YT channel) so you can get an idea of how the HUD works.

As with most Bento mesh heads these days, you get a good selection of starting textures for eyes, hairbases, facial hair, etc. The skins in the HUD match to Clef de Peau's latest (Gen 3, I think?) body appliers, and - while there are only a very small handful of head appliers right now (I picked up the L'Etre one, which looks really good) - I expect more to appear fairly soon.

I've since received the full, updated version of the head, so I'll be taking it for a full test run this weekend. First item on the agenda will be some serious slider work, as I found the jaw to be a little too heavy for my liking. Slider response is the biggest test for me when it comes to Bento mesh heads. While I love my Lelutka Andrea head, it's not as responsive to sliders as my Catwa heads, so it'll be interesting to see how the Vista head does in that respect.

As with any Bento mesh head, I'd suggest picking up the demo, playing around with it, and seeing whether it will work for you.

2 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

I'll be taking it for a full test run this weekend

oooo will there be a blog post? :D My other half just got the update and although the Clef de Peau skin is what he uses, the tones are not as dark as his body tone (T8) so we are on the hunt for a head skin.  After using the catwa previously, he finds the vista hud much more straightforward

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, elixdude said:

Now at EBento vista male head price is 1.5k lindens. I kinda wanna buy it but hmm, dunno if it's worth enough since I already have myself catwa daniel...

Speaking for myself and my army of alts, many of the best male skinmakers makes Catwa only, or almost only Catwa. Stray Dog has 3 for Lelutka and the rest is Catwa? I have the same issue with Deetalez. Six, seven, ten new Catwa skins, and one new Lelutka.  Repeat.

Any head can be used with any skin when Bakes on Mesh hits the grid, but it's 5 months left of 2018 and we was "promised" 2018. Can be postponed too. (Correct me if what I said about BoM was wrong). We can't get the skin out of appliers legally, so that's not helping for the skins with only appliers.

Unless you are bored of Catwa, tired of your look or not satisfied with Catwa... then I would try it. 1,5 K isn't so much.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2073 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.