New and looking :D

Tainakachan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

My name is Wu Lin and i come from Taiwan, now i live in Germany. I'm 26 y.o Girl who works in Germany. In RL i have a bunch of Friends, but noone is playing SL so i started to play this game last year, but was inactive. Now that im active again i'm looking for some folks to meet. 

Ingame i'm playing as a Girl under the name Lin or "tainakachan". I'm kinda new, so i need some Friends who can show me around. And of course hang out and have fun :) I hope you conntact me in a way :D 

• 2 weeks later...

lol well we become nuts when we live in a country and things are very hard here!.. the cost of living here is extremely high .. if u agree that $5 is a great price for a chocolate bar then by all means! and paying $285 for 100gb is logical then buy all means lets switch.. Everywhere has problems don't get me wrong but we see the flaws in our countries when we live there.. From the outside looking in its magical.. But Job opportunities are limiting here. I wanna be a sociologist and I can't do that here!  Lets Trade places!! if ur in America though I pass:/ love America but the president scares me

41 minutes ago, MrsMancino said:

lol well we become nuts when we live in a country and things are very hard here!.. the cost of living here is extremely high .. if u agree that $5 is a great price for a chocolate bar then by all means! and paying $285 for 100gb is logical then buy all means lets switch.. Everywhere has problems don't get me wrong but we see the flaws in our countries when we live there.. From the outside looking in its magical.. But Job opportunities are limiting here. I wanna be a sociologist and I can't do that here!  Lets Trade places!! if ur in America though I pass:/ love America but the president scares me

Like you said, "Carribean" has a good vibe to it. Sun, beach, palm trees...
"Germany" may work the same way in your ears. But, as soon as you arrive here, you will notice for example, that there is almost no free wifi, and if you pay around 25$ a month, you only will get 2-5GB of cellphone data volume.

Its always good to watch the backside of glossy pictured postcards. There could be a harsh sentence, an ugly drawing or nothing at all. :)

• Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.