equipped looks for new logos

DeCuir DeCuir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2091 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i  looking a soccer club logo and a flag which contains club logo(emblem badges,all same to me

its a soccer team badge which also will be put on all jerseys

Club name is equipped(with small caps)colours:Pink,Purple,Yellow,Red (on Pink,Purple,Yellow with a little heart shape)

colours on emblem's order shows which one is how much Pink,Purple,Yellow,Red(Red in a shape of heart)
 badges which must tell right Second Life's first Soccer team

i want as soon as possible

i show our colours with this pictures and a unique soccer team badge which your design must not looks like to this must be unique and better,quality one5b5ee69265336_examplebadge.png.9ba776439620f7d02a4e772592264925.png.2002c2bbf83856711d0fb0bb730cb0f5.png 

indir.jpg.68762de26ceb78e34bda92ac0d58e737.jpg

purple.png.5cdbef5f3474ae901baa0c86f9999ac6.png.7f8c2abfca73e95f15951ad60ef58410.pngred.png.9804dfd320d5904080c8f39d40acc008.png.3894bf0799124ab664e544fe0d556fda.png5b5ee5dfc6e47_equippedyellow.thumb.png.e9d0c5e957e918199746eb4a89638bef.png.2def95101c7932736510fa962ebf9dce.png

Edited by DeCuir DeCuir

It might help to offer a little bit more information for folks that could possibly do this kind of work...so I am going to ask a few questions that might help clarify, as there is minimal information here :) My apologies in advance if there is a language barrier preventing more clear descriptions of the work you're looking for, I understand they can be problematic when looking for someone to assist with creating things. 

By emblem/badge, do you mean the actual badge shape(such as that in your logo example, which is in the shape of a typical badge, with elements on, behind and around it).

Do you want the text all one color, or with each color used on individual letters, or even used together in a texture to make all of the letters(for example, each letter is a combination of all the colors you want, not each letter being its own color)?

What, precisely, do you mean by "with little heart shape", as you have that bit listed under both yellow and red?

Do you want the badge shape itself to be a heart? In yellow on the flag, read on the emblem? The heart part is a bit unclear altogether, so I'm a little bit fuzzy on where the heart comes into play. 

By colors are you referring to the badge shape itself, the background, the text, the elements added in..and which portions are supposed to be which color?

I assume you want the text "second life's first soccer team" listed on the badge/emblem, right, or also on the flag itself?

What sort of budget do you have in mind for this kind of work? (this is important for some folks)

Will the flag be a texture placed on a flat prim, a sculpted flag shape, a mesh one? If either of the latter, do you have the specific prim you intend to place it on, or a base texture for it so that it can be fit properly? For the jersey do you have the, or a, base texture for the jersey as that may be extremely important to ensure it looks good on the jersey too.

One last thing, the pink picture you have listed, may be more difficult for someone to determine the right shade, do you have a better idea of the specific shade of pink, or do you just want pink in a generally lighter shade? (the others can be easily determined, but the pants in that picture are multiple shades of pink, though most are a lighter pink)

It might help to offer a little bit more information for folks that could possibly do this kind of work...so I am going to ask a few questions that might help clarify, as there is minimal information here  My apologies in advance if there is a language barrier preventing more clear descriptions of the work you're looking for, I understand they can be problematic when looking for someone to assist with creating things. 

What designer will do if told exactly but ok i understand you

Only i want a soccer club badge for Second Life’s first soccer team is enough to tell it

İf this is not enough to understand  its not for you

Other than that i told it to you decrease price if i want to do it i do

By emblem/badge, do you mean the actual badge shape(such as that in your logo example,

which is in the shape of a typical badge, with elements on, behind and around it).

Wenny Fc didnt tell to designer put wolfs in badge with gold edge exactly use this shape put my name on there,this is all designers job  Wenny can find Photo editing programs  will do it and show you and say copy it on psd and sell it to Wenny

no barriels its easy wayto_  tell it

This is what  i ask ,its designer’s  freedom and have to make me like it

Do you want the text all one color, or with each color used on individual letters, or even used together in a texture to make all of the letters(for example, each letter is a combination of all the colors you want, not each letter being its own color)?

There is not any text on badges other than equipped

Text  colours are freedom of designers which have to make me like badge

What, precisely, do you mean by "with little heart shape", as you have that bit listed under both yellow and red?

Pink,Purple,Yellow,Red (Red in a shape of heart(little red heart)}=

Pink,Purple,Yellow, ((Red in a shape of heart(littlered heart)})= our colours

Pink,Purple,Yellow,Red

Do you want the badge shape itself to be a heart? In yellow on the flag, read on the emblem? The heart part is a bit unclear altogether, so I'm a little bit fuzzy on where the heart comes into play.

Heart is red in badge, badge is  Pink,Purple,Yellow

By colors are you referring to the badge shape itself, the background, the text, the elements added in..and which portions are supposed to be which color?

I assume you want the text "second life's first soccer team" listed on the badge/emblem, right, or also on the flag itself?

İts second lifes first soccer team in mind must be understand when you look with out say it

What sort of budget do you have in mind for this kind of work? (this is important for some folks) as

you can see there is nothing  to concern  about barriels you understand right

1000 deposit  which you can take and run away  because realize that you cant make it
(if u dont ask deposit i still dont think you dont have constant Money andask transaction to prof it (*proof)can not 

1000 after delivery 

500 for joining your vip(edit quikerVip group)(which helps your run away  

not take personally to all who read thread

İ want badge emblem flag as a form which i can use in and on everything contains on my dresses,our club house,jerseys ….

Will the flag be a texture placed on a flat prim, a sculpted flag shape, a mesh one? If either of the latter, do you have the specific prim you intend to place it on, or a base texture for it so that it can be fit properly? For the jersey do you have the, or a, base texture for the jersey as that may be extremely important to ensure it looks good on the jersey too.

Flag is flag make it talk to who want carry them,

One last thing, the pink picture you have listed, may be more difficult for someone to determine the right shade, do you have a better idea of the specific shade of pink, or do you just want pink in a generally lighter shade? (the others can be easily determined, but the pants in that picture are multiple shades of pink, though most are a lighter pink) 

İts Pink which equipped used to use i say if its not right pink you dont have to doubt                        indir.jpg.433144281a4bfd704ec37076d1b23a5c.jpg   

Real thanks to you for that long writing  and help                             

no need to apologies we all friends be sure you are always in equippeds heart

Edited by DeCuir DeCuir

I can understand apprehension about offering people money for a job with the fear that they may decide to just not complete the work-it is VERY smart to remain wary of people willing to take deposits, because they can easily walk away with your money! 

Might I suggest having someone else, also someone on the team/working with the team, to describe what it is you're looking for in more clear terms?  As much as it pains me to say this, I really believe you need someone better versed in English to help explain to potential designers (that's not a knock on you, in the least, I very much commend your efforts,  it just might assist you a bit better, or perhaps find someone well versed in your native language, so it won't be difficult to explain). 

Best of luck in your ventures, I hope you can find someone able to give you exactly what it is you need :D 

• Like 1

On 30.07.2018 at 6:30 PM, DeCuir DeCuir said:

i  looking a soccer club logo and a flag which contains club logo(emblem badges,all same to me

its a soccer team badge which also will be put on all jerseys

Club name is equipped(with small caps)colours:Pink,Purple,Yellow,Red (on Pink,Purple,Yellow with a little heart shape)

colours on emblem's order shows which one is how much Pink,Purple,Yellow,Red(Red in a shape of heart)
 badges which must tell right Second Life's first Soccer team

i want as soon as possible

i show our colours with this pictures and a unique soccer team badge which your design must not looks like to this must be unique and better,quality one 

indir.jpg.68762de26ceb78e34bda92ac0d58e737.jpg

purple.png.5cdbef5f3474ae901baa0c86f9999ac6.png.7f8c2abfca73e95f15951ad60ef58410.pngred.png.9804dfd320d5904080c8f39d40acc008.png.3894bf0799124ab664e544fe0d556fda.png5b5ee5dfc6e47_equippedyellow.thumb.png.e9d0c5e957e918199746eb4a89638bef.png.2def95101c7932736510fa962ebf9dce.png

• Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2091 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.