I need help with land

LauraBethLee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We divided one island on our homestead into 2. Yesterday we rented an island yesterday and one problem. The rental system and box are set to 600 prims for this island but the parcel details tell us there is only 439 available prims.

Can someone please tell me why and how to fix this please? The renter cant put items out because he has reached his limit according to the parcel details even though the system should allow him more.

2 hours ago, LauraBethLee said:

We divided one island on our homestead into 2. Yesterday we rented an island yesterday and one problem. The rental system and box are set to 600 prims for this island but the parcel details tell us there is only 439 available prims.

Can someone please tell me why and how to fix this please? The renter cant put items out because he has reached his limit according to the parcel details even though the system should allow him more.

in theory you could set the rental box up to 5000 ...but that won't change anything to the amount of LI for the parcel, the landcapacity is the real value. Your rental box changes nothing really, it only tells what you said ( in the notecard or script )
You need to set the landbonus higher ( in the estate land tool) ór make the parcel larger so it can carry the prims as set in the rentbox. ( or match the rental box to the land value)

Another option is creating another parcel on the sim, that you don't use for anything else and donate it to the same landgroup as your rentals is. The prims on that parcel can be used on the rentals.

Ok that was what I was wondering. Thing is what confused me is we have another island exact same size and same allowance, mine in fact, and no problems there. But I guess dividing the original island for this problem parcel is where we pushed our luck.

Thank you for your help Alwin.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.