I can't send group messages in my own group but im still owner of it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 852 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

The past 2 days after the new FS update SL was a mess for me.  I had a date and time don't match error a million times, couldn't tp anywhere without crashing, inventory missing even after deciding to use the sl viewer.. i finally tried 1 of the fixes going from 64 bit to 32 bit update download and everything worked after that except when my groups were visible again (they were coming up as if i were in no groups at all)  im not able to leave group notices for my store group (and i'm the only owner).  Does anyone know if filing a ticket will help this issue or am i going to have to make a new one and start fresh?  I've cleared cache, and did clean install just wondering if i've missed anything in hopes to not have to open a new member group and try to port everyone over to it.

thanks in advance ♥

1 answer to this question

If you're having problems even when using the SL viewer, the problem isn't Firestorm.  Plus, lots of other people are using Firestorm (both 64 and 32 bit versions) without this problem.

The clock error message can have several causes.  One, of course, is that your clock is actually wrong.  Check that, including the date, the year, and your time zone.  Another possibility is a dead or failing backup battery on your motherboard.  This is an easy user replacement; look for a flat, coin shaped silver lithium battery somewhere on your motherboard.  Besides those possibilities, this error can also be caused by a connection problem between you and SL.  Reboot your router.  Use an ethernet cable to connect your computer to your home network, instead of using wifi.  But the problem might not be on your end, it could be something else in the chain between you and the SL servers.  See here for additional things to check: http://blog.nalates.net/2011/10/26/troubleshoot-your-sl-connection/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 852 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.