Sign in to follow this  
Vin Soulstar

Scuba diving sim?

Hello again everyone.

Does anyone know of some good scuba diving sims?

I have looked around the last few days but can't seem to find any decent ones, ones with sharks would be good so I can scare my partner. :$

There are a lot of places all over SL. The best place to start is Fancy's Deep (built for mermaids) - an amazing group of sims all dedicated to underwater beauty. The Firestorm sim is cute, but Fancy's Deep is where it's at. (It's at the east end of the BLake Sea).

After that, search "Mermaid" to find amazing underwater builds all over the grid.

• Thanks 1

Try the waters around New Babbage. It's not publicized much, but there's quite a bit down there.

• Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

19 hours ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

If im not completely wrong, the firestorm® sim(s) have a pretty amazing underwater world.

17 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

There are a lot of places all over SL. The best place to start is Fancy's Deep (built for mermaids) - an amazing group of sims all dedicated to underwater beauty. The Firestorm sim is cute, but Fancy's Deep is where it's at. (It's at the east end of the BLake Sea).

After that, search "Mermaid" to find amazing underwater builds all over the grid.

That is probably where I was going wrong, I was searching for the words 'scuba' etc. :)

11 hours ago, animats said:

Try the waters around New Babbage. It's not publicized much, but there's quite a bit down there.

Thank you all so very much, I will log in now and have a look. :)

Edited by Vin Soulstar

I strongly recommend scuba diving at Hidden Gems Diamond Sands Beach, HG Diamond (71, 200, 47) - Adult.

The owner has designed the most amazing underwater environment with grottos, caves, swimthroughs, and underseas adventures like no other in SL.

I promise you, you won't be disappointed. 

If I may be of further  assistance please let me know. 

..and check out all the other amazing activities surf, paintball, ball room, roller rink and much much more!!!