Tool to monitor sim script usage

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2091 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is anyone aware of a tool that will monitor script usage on a sim?  Not avatar scripts but actual object scripts on a sim.  I'm trying to figure out why the script time on the sim I live on is so high, and if I'm causing any problems though I don't believe I am.  I know estate managers have access to some Linden tools but would like to be able to monitor myself.  Thomas Conover had a tool that did this, Advanced Border & Performance-Scanner HUD, but he sadly seems to be gone now, is not answering any IM's and I never received this tool when I purchased it.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!

That tool sounded interesting. A Google search for "Advanced Border & Performance-Scanner HUD" turns up a web site: http://www.thomas-conover.com/shop/index.html:

"Fear not! The products are not gone, the shop has just MOVED! To get to the new shop, please click this link. If the link fails, the manual coordinates on the map is: *** Titian <138,230,460> ***"

If you go there, there's a big "FOR RENT" sign in midair, and nothing else. Then a security orb ejects you. (Low-value mainland land, too; there's abandoned land nearby. Landlording fail.)

Too bad. If someone has a way to get more performance info from a script I'd like to see it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2091 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.