NOW HIRING - EXCELLENT $$$ OPPORTUNITIES

RonsBallroom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

RONS BALLROOM IS LOOKING FOR STAFF - WE WILL BE THE BEST CLUB ON SL, BAR NONE.

THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS ARE OPEN - PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE 1) IN HUMAN FORM (NO FURRY, ELF, DRAGONN, ETC) 2) RL GENDER-VERIFIABLE ON MIC. IF YOU CANNOT DO THESE - DO NOT APPLY!! THERE WILL BE A VOICE MIC TEST, DON'T WASTE OUR TIME BY TRYING TO SNEAK YOUR WRONG-GENDER AVATAR THROUGH!!!

DJ

- MUST BE ABLE TO FULFILL 2 SHIFTS A WEEK (EACH SHIFT IS 2 HOURS) AND BE ON STANDBY

- MUST BE ABLE TO TAKE REQUESTS OF ANY MUSICAL GENRE

- MUST BE WILLING TO INCLUDE RONS BALLROOM AT TOP OF PICKS (MUST BE AT TOP OF PICKS)

- MUST BE ABLE TO VOICE ON MIC (DEAL BREAK)

- NO REQUESTS? NO EMPLOYMENT

- MUST SIGN AGREEMENT THAT DJ WILL NOT WORK FOR OTHER CLUBS WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION OF RONS BALLROOM. IF AGREED DJ MUST THEN PUT OUT RONS BALLROOM GROUP INVITE AT ANY OTHER VENUES SHE/HE PLAYS

- RONS BALLROOM TAKES 20% OF ALL TIPS (NEGOTIABLE AFTER 6 MONTHS)

HOST/HOSTESS

- MUST WEAR RONS BALLROOM HOST/ESS TOP AT ALL TIMES

- MUST BE WILLING TO INCLUDE RONS BALLROOM AT TOP OF PICKS (MUST BE AT TOP OF PICKS)

- MUST COMMIT TO AT LEAST 8 HOURS A WEEK. THIS INCLUDES 2 X 2-HOUR SHIFTS (WHICH YOU WILL BE WORKING) PLUS 2 X 2-HOUR SETS AS A GUEST. CANNOT DO THIS? NO EMPLOYMENT

- MUST PAY UPFRONT 150L FOR TRAINING IN GREETING PROPERLY AND USING GESTURES/EMOTING IN THE RONS BALLROOM STYLE (DO NOT ASSUME PAST EXPERIENCE IN CLUBS MAKES YOU SUITABLE!)

- RONS BALLROOM TAKES 30% OF ALL TIPS (NEGOTIABLE AFTER 6 MONTHS)

- MUST COMMIT EXCLUSIVELY TO RONS BALLROOM  -  ANY EVIDENCE OF WORKING FOR OTHER CLUBS, IN ANY ROLE (INCL. HOST, DANCER, DJ, ETC) - NO EMPLOYMENT

DANCER (FREELANCE ROLE)

- YOUR AVATAR MUST BE GOOD LOOKING AND INCLUDE AT LEAST 5000L OF WORK (RECEIPTS WILL BE REQUESTED AND CHECKED)

- NO PAY FOR DANCERS, BUT YOU WILL EARN 40% OF ALL TIPS FROM PATRONS

PLEASE CONTACT ME (RONSBALLROOM) OR DEPUTY MANAGER (RAMONA MOONSOO) INWORLD FOR APPLICATION

• Haha 3

This sounds like a scam, due to having to pay a linden fee just to learn skills that other clubs teach for free, also you should not have to pay in order to get the exclusive gestures if you are a staff member at said club.

Also, demanding DJs be exclusive to your club is a mistake, most good, reputable DJs DJ at multiple clubs without issue.

with those to things alone, you have shot yourself in the foot, and many good people who DJ and host will not be interested because of the two things I mentioned, alone.

Good luck, you are going to need it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'll do it. Though my requirements are as high as yours: L$ 25,000 per day, with inaugural payment being short an initial L$ 150 for training. I also require a signing bonus in the amount amicable to you, but not less than L$10, 000 and I must be on estate owner and all managers friend list with direct RL telephone access so that I may call for any and no reason.

Do we have a deal?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 27.7.2018 at 3:51 PM, RonsBallroom said:

- YOUR AVATAR MUST BE GOOD LOOKING AND INCLUDE AT LEAST 5000L OF WORK (RECEIPTS WILL BE REQUESTED AND CHECKED)

Are you freakin kiddin us? I'm an engineer - writing you this answer costs you time worth 5000L LOL I'll gladly send you a receipt if you are willing to pay it...

• Haha 3

Wow, I have worked in some of the top Jazz clubs as both a host and a manager and I was never required to pay anything to anyone nor was I asked to provide receipts for what I spent on my avie. In my opinion no one in their right mind would ever be willing to work for you so perhaps you should reconsider this. And, I have never had 30% of my tips taken, that is utterly idiotic. Your club will never open and if it does you will never find the people to work for you with those requirements. Good luck, you're gonna need it.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

didn't even count how often... butttttt toooooo many of these....B|

and they forgot:

"MUST HAVE BROKEN CAPS LOCK KEY"

On 27.7.2018 at 3:51 PM, RonsBallroom said:

- NO REQUESTS? NO EMPLOYMENT

Hmmm, just asking myself... is hiring folks to do reportable SPAM offenses ... er? Reportable?

UPDATE: looks like someone's bored because of vacation time, just look up both contact's inworld profiles ... so much for my plan to deal with boredom... which would have been hopping there pointing fingers and laughing (yes I invested into my avi to be able to do that without emoting)

Edited by Fionalein

On 27-7-2018 at 3:51 PM, RonsBallroom said:

PLEASE CONTACT ME (RONSBALLROOM) OR DEPUTY MANAGER (RAMONA MOONSOO) INWORLD FOR APPLICATION

no pick requirement for staff?...

no sign of any investment on avi looks on staff?

no pics for staff?

no groups for staff?

nothing in profile for staff?

you'r a big joke(r)

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.