• 0

Question

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1

If you write your issue in the place where you put the 

4 minutes ago, Zowie4 said:

:S

rather than a tag,  we will be able to see what it is and help you better

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1
Posted (edited)

Hi, Zowie!

Welcome to Second Life.  I think you haven't quite got the procedure down for creating and saving an "Outfit".

You may have thousands of items in your inventory, but an "Outfit" means something a bit different in SL.  An Outfit is a set of links to specific inventory items.  These links are not the actual items; they are more like Windows desktop shortcuts.

You can read more about creating and saving an Outfit here: http://acrossthegridwithlindal.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-ins-and-outs-of-outfits.html

[@Cindy Evanier, your advice is good...but I found that if you hover your cursor over Zowie's tag, the entire question becomes visible.]

Edited by Lindal Kidd
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
24 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

[@Cindy Evanier, your advice is good...but I found that if you hover your cursor over Zowie's tag, the entire question becomes visible.]

Yes, but Cindy's advice is still right on target.  Hardly anyone here would think of hovering over a tag like that to find the OP's question.  In all these years, I think this is the first time I have ever seen anyone do that.  :/

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

Yes, but Cindy's advice is still right on target.  Hardly anyone here would think of hovering over a tag like that to find the OP's question.  In all these years, I think this is the first time I have ever seen anyone do that.  :/

I know, I know...I'm just odd that way.

Odd-Girl-Out-1966-600x1017.thumb.jpg.1ff5ce89c4703dc5fc208fa779ed3627.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 minute ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Did you read the top of the cover?

I did, but I didn't want to inflate your fragile ego.  9_9

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

I did, but I didn't want to inflate your fragile ego.  9_9

but... but... we could have missed free fireworks... ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Did you read the top of the cover?

...beams.

Why do you think I chose THAT image?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now