Moon Fargis

The secondlife Music Video Premiere

Greetings everyone!

We are proud and thrilled to announce the first Secondlife Music Video called Lakabuddhadoo made for a song written and performed by Indie Artist Rob Probst! It was produced by Moon Fargis and taped entirely in SecondLife with the help of wonderful friends. It's an example of the opportunities for creative endeavors in Secondlife!
Lakabuddhadoo was filmed in Hikari and the Buddha Center of SL, Satori SIMs.

We will have the Grand Premiere of this Music video pm Sunday the 29 July at 1:30 PM SLT in Hikari!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hikari/28/124/22

We would love to share in the excitement and hope to see you there!  

Edited by Moon Fargis

I was going to say there have been many SL Music Videos (and even some stuff shown on TV over the years). Then I saw there was no comma in that statement, meaning this is the "first..called Lakaboodhadoo". Insinuating there could be more called "Lakaboodhadoo".

I see what you did there, you are GENIUS!

(I'm not dissin', I'm funnin' I hope to be able to see it!) :)

Maybe it was a first recording of the new song and thus done so inside SL as a performance.  Cool, either way.  Too bad I missed it. 

I'm all in favor of new music in SL.  So many oldies being played all over and endlessly.

5 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

if this is only announcements of performance inworld... it should be in Events...not here.

Shhh, it also is machinima art and music (another fine art) - so yes it could be posted over there, but no I see nothing wrong in posting here either... sometimes posts fit more than one category and you have to decide what aspect your focus is on.

Edited by Fionalein