MeiAyumy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2084 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...

(English)

MeiAyumy,

I looked at the picture in your post.  You are using the Maitreya Lara mesh body and a Catwa mesh head. These are two separate products. Each product comes with its own HUD.

You cannot use the HUD for the head to change the skin on the body.
You cannot use the HUD for the body to change the skin the head.

If you want both the head and the body to have the same skin (a skin that matches at the neck), then you must get matching head and body “appliers.”

Go to a skin store like “Glam Affair.” Buy one Maitreya body applier and one Catwa head applier of the same color.

I usually make male avatars, thus I am not very familiar with the Maitreya Lara mesh body. I think the default body skins in the HUD are from “Glam Affair.” If this is the case, then you only need to buy a Catwa head applier. There would be no need to buy a body applier.

I think, however, they recently updated the Maitreya default skins. If there is anyone who knows for sure, then please advise.

In the future, please use short, simple sentences with correct grammar and spelling. I do not know Portuguese and must use google translate.

(Português )

MeiAyumy,

Eu olhei para a foto no seu post. Você está usando o corpo de mesh Maitreya Lara e uma cabeça de mesh Catwa. Estes são dois produtos separados. Cada produto vem com seu próprio HUD.

Você não pode usar o HUD para a cabeça para mudar a pele do corpo.
Você não pode usar o HUD para o corpo para mudar a pele da cabeça.

Se você quer que tanto a cabeça quanto o corpo tenham a mesma pele (uma pele que combine com o pescoço), então você deve combinar “aplicadores” de cabeça e corpo.

Vá para uma loja de pele como "Glam Affair". Compre um aplicador de corpo de Maitreya e um aplicador de cabeça Catwa da mesma cor.

Eu costumo fazer avatares masculinos, por isso não estou muito familiarizado com o corpo de mesh Maitreya Lara. Eu acho que as peles do corpo padrão no HUD são de "Glam Affair". Se este for o caso, então você só precisa comprar um aplicador de cabeça Catwa. Não haveria necessidade de comprar um aplicador corporal.

Eu acho que, no entanto, eles atualizaram recentemente as skins padrão do Maitreya. Se houver alguém que tenha certeza, por favor avise.

No futuro, use frases curtas e simples com gramática e ortografia corretas. Eu não sei português e devo usar o google translate.

Edited by Orion Pastorelli
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Orion Pastorelli said:

I usually make male avatars, thus I am not very familiar with the Maitreya Lara mesh body. I think the default body skins in the HUD are from “Glam Affair.” If this is the case, then you only need to buy a Catwa head applier. There would be no need to buy a body applier.

I think, however, they recently updated the Maitreya default skins. If there is anyone who knows for sure, then please advise.

Maitreya body has Glam Affair skins. In the next update of the body there will be the present (what there is now in the HUD) Glam Affair skins and also the new Glam Affair skins.
The body update having both old and new skins has not yet been released. No time table given so far when it will happen.

8 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

Maitreya body has Glam Affair skins. In the next update of the body there will be the present (what there is now in the HUD) Glam Affair skins and also the new Glam Affair skins.
The body update having both old and new skins has not yet been released. No time table given so far when it will happen.

I really really hope they won't drop the old skins, I payed some serious Lindens to get fitting omega appliers using tango, logo and converted phatazz appliers which they don't seem to offer for the new skins anymore...

My non human parts really like having compatible omega appliers...

Edited by Fionalein

1 minute ago, Fionalein said:

I really really hope they won't drop the old skins, I payed some serious Lindens to get fitting omega appliers using tango, logo and converted phatazz appliers which they don't seem to offer for the new skins anymore...

My non human parts really like having compatible omega appliers...

Nothing to fear, I saw the statement directly from the Maitreya body creator in Maitreya group:
"The updated Maitreya body HUD will have both the existing (the ones which are there now) Glam Affair skins and the new Glam Affair skins."

(No news so far what other updates there will be in the HUD and/or body.)

17 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

Nothing to fear, I saw the statement directly from the Maitreya body creator in Maitreya group:
"The updated Maitreya body HUD will have both the existing (the ones which are there now) Glam Affair skins and the new Glam Affair skins."

(No news so far what other updates there will be in the HUD and/or body.)

I can use their skins again! I do not want to add on freckles, when we have the alpha sorting issue.

"Each body applier HUD now includes the following options: normal, small breasts, cleavage and each of them also comes in a freckled version. "  https://strawberrysingh.com/2018/08/04/glam-affair-updates/

19 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

"The updated Maitreya body HUD will have BOTH the existing (the ones Which are there now) Glam Affair skins and the new Glam Affair skins. "

Good to know they're keeping the current skins as I went to see if GA were still doing system makeup and neither location seems to be selling system skins, enhancements or makeup anymore it's all appliers, it'll be a long time before I have enough put aside to get the head I want 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2084 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.