How to send an object into my Marketplace listings (I mean how to sell)?

TopixEmo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2099 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I need help! I'm new to selling things on marketplace and I DON'T FIND AN ANSWER TO THIS ON GOOGLE! So I've copied my object that I want to sell to Marketplace listing. (I have Firestorm Viewer by the way). Then Marketplace listings open with the folder where my object is in. Then I go to my browser, open my Merchant home on marketplace. I click on manage listings. BUT IT IS EMPTY! What should I do? Did I miss to do something? 
First I do the object in Second life world. Then - tell me the step by step please. Because as you can see, English is not my mother language. And I am desperated haha :/ 

5 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

And I recommend caution when using Google to learn about real life.

in general i often point people to google, often typing the question itself comes with the right solution, because most are asked at least once before :)  [edit : oops should have quoted Rolig....sorrrryyy]

Of course there's the danger only old answers come up.

In this case it's even easier, because OP has a question about her/his shop.. so where to be?...

8 hours ago, TopixEmo said:

tell me the step by step please.

in your shop, there is a step by step manual there to help you set up the whole store thing. ( and in the language of your settings)

Edited by Alwin Alcott

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2099 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.