Face suddenly blurry.....WHY?

Myth Valeska

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1697 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me what might have caused my face to suddenly go blurry as in the picture below? I have Catwa Kathy head and a Pink Fuel skin and I haven't changed it recently or added any layers or anything. I re-baked to no avail. I just don't get it? Any help is appreciated!

BLURRYvelvet.jpg

That happens to me all the time , usually its because my draw distance is set to high or my WIFI is acting up or some mix of the two. Firestorm Just recently released a new viewer , if you chose to update it I would suggest you check the settings to make sure everything is set properly . 

if none of that helps you can always remove your make up layers and then reapply them ..I put on a lipstick layer once that caused my whole face to go blurry. 

Edited by EvieEverly
accidently hit send to early .

• 1 year later...

I'm also having the same issue since yesterday. My face tattoo, eyebrows, and hairbase look fuzzy. The only thing I did was to change Firestorm to Fullscreen. I changed it back to window mode and it's still fuzzy. It only fix the problem if I reboot my system but it only works 1 time. I mean, after rebooting the pc I run Firestorm again Fullscreen or not and it's all normal again. But if I log out and log in later again my face is all fuzzy again and I have to reboot again.

Funny thing is that it's only the face tattoo, eyebrows, and hairbase. I even tried a fresh copy of my Catwa head and applying everything again but it won't even apply anything to the head.

Any suggestions is appreciated.

If you have a lot of texture-heavy HUDs on, remove any that you don't need on all the time. Your Kathy head has animations installed into it, so if you're running those you don't need the animation HUD on all the time. Likewise any makeup storage HUDs, or the Catwa Master HUD.

Edited by Skell Dagger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1697 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.