Cerebrogasm

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2103 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

If you want opinions, I suggest posting this in the People >>> Your Avatar forum.   In the Answers area, we try to help residents figure out how SL works (or, just as often, why it doesn't work).  We're also not supposed to be recommending specific products or merchants here.

12 minutes ago, Cerebrogasm said:

I can't find the delete....

Heh ... That's one thing we've all wished for.  There is no delete button.  The best you can do is edit the heck out of your post. Replace it with a "*", maybe.  ;)

And good luck. 

I have no more power than anyone else to ask for features.  I suspect that it's not as easy as you might think, though.  This is not Linden Lab's own software, so there's a limit to how much tinkering they can do under the hood.  And then there's Murphy's Law, as in "What could possibly go wrong?" B|  I've spent enough years writing scripts to be cautious around Murphy.

Again, good luck with your query.

Thanks Rolig - BTW - do you have an opinion on my question that you can message me? This is getting really confusing for me - an expensive - I'm now talking to gay guys for their opinions on SL - I'm at cerebrogasm resident if you have time - greatly appreciated! - James

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2103 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.