New Babbage

spicedtea

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1777 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

"This vast Victorian steampunk area is full of airships, clockwork devices, submersibles, and other amazing technology. It's an ideal place to explore life as it was in the 19th century. "

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Academy of Industry/71/58/108

Truly enjoying this place, the atmosphere and music is quite soothing. I am yet to discover many areas  but found some spots that are too cozy to stray very far from. Dressed in the most appropriate gowns and attire, walking around, feeling myself 'getting lost' in this sim, it's just quite pleasurable :)

Thank you for this sim and re-creating a glimpse into an era long gone, can I say it's like walking into a movie almost? My favorite spots so far has been a bookshop and a boutique, I am sure there are many many more (stores, homes, industrial buildings etc) to visit and explore. As has been hinted by the person who generously shared this beautiful sim. Anymore information on this sim please do share.

babbage1.png

babbage2.png

babbage3.png

• Like 4

Hi Animats,

Thank you for the windlight setting recommendation, was playing around with the different filters in camera and used the Auto-contrast option.Yeah, it's viewed much better :)

Edited by spicedtea
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I have found this city over two years ago and jus fell in love with it. Even if I spend some times in the other sims from time to time, I am babbager in the deep of my soul.
it is huge place with lot of people who have such a wonderful ideas, so each corner is worth to see, each street worth to explore and every spot worth to visit.

Feel free to catch me in the world, so I'll be happy to introduce you into the City State of New Babbage.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1777 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.