1 hour ago, Esmeraldazs said:

As I said I want the forum closed I dont need it anymore and I do not need to explain myself to anyone as to why.

You want the thread closed, not the forum.. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Esmeraldazs said:

Yes

The thread had long disappeared into the bowels of the forums until you posted on it and revived it.  If you want it closed you have to report your OP and ask the mods to close it.  Or just stop commenting and it will disappear again

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MayaSmit said:

Just ignore and let this one die? 😬

Or you can get into the spirit of the forums and stop taking it so personal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is a great example of what is right about necroposting, on purpose or accidentally. :) 

The comments are already pretty good, but could be stepped up a little for the entertainment factor, no?

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Seicher Rae said:

could be stepped up a little for the entertainment factor

Entertain is what we all do best.

• Haha 2

On 11/1/2019 at 3:44 AM, Esmeraldazs said:

Can I get this topic closed please?

A thread that has been dead for over a year so you necro it and ask for it to be closed? Makes no sense but ok. Since you are the OP best thing to do is report your first post and request the thread be closed. Just don't be surprised if it doesn't happen. Nothing in this thread breaks any forum "rules".

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/21/2018 at 3:19 PM, Esmeraldazs said:

More about me:  I'm Sweet, Honest, Caring, Faithful, Loving, Outgoing, Trustworthy, Romantic, Submissive, Flirt and Wild at times.

I'm looking for someone Honest, Faithful, Loving, Caring, Trustworthy, Dominate who must be already or willing to learn to be Forcefull & Defiant and Dom if already not.

Just because I'm a Submissive doesn't mean I am your sex toy or sex slave if your looking for that then please look elsewhere,

I will not dress how you want or dress like other sub's I will dress how I want and feel like it, if you have a problem with that then leave this forum now

This bit here reminds me of an ex on here I was in a relationship with once. It reads I want to pretend to be submissive, but I am really an undercover dommie who is actually very bossy. Right off from jump your sending the message of don't look forward to a healthy sex life with me in SL. lol That sends up red flags alone. lol And you have the audacity to add icing on the cake by saying I am not going to wear something you'd like or think I look nice in because I'm in charge and will wear what I want bloody well want to wear whether you like it or not trying to exercise that whole I am woman hear me roar mojo and whole vibe thing you got going for ya. lol You do realize you kind of killed your whole ad before you even made it fresh out the starting gate right? Probably not, but awesome post girlfriend.lol Good luck with that. Lmao!!!! ;)

On 7/23/2018 at 11:21 AM, Phorumities said:

sounds like you are planning to domme from the bottom

Your not wrong mate. Lmao!!!! 🤣

On 11/1/2019 at 3:39 PM, Esmeraldazs said:

Don't need to explain why I want it closed 

I want to personally thank you for necroing this thread. Best thread I read all day!!!! *Two thumbs up!!!!* Lmao!!!!😁🤣😜😂:D😎😊😉

Edited by Velk Kerang
Corrections.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

If I was your domme, I'd solve the dress issue:  you'd wear nothing at all! (Learned that one from Rhonda Huntress!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/1/2019 at 7:31 PM, Drake1 Nightfire said:

You want the thread closed, not the forum.. 

On 11/1/2019 at 8:07 PM, Esmeraldazs said:

Yes

Aim to please. Can't guarantee that som(e)one will come and shake the door to see if anyone is still here.

I hope this helps.

giphy.gif

Edited by Jerilynn Lemon
  • Haha 2

On 11/5/2019 at 5:33 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

If I was your domme, I'd solve the dress issue:  you'd wear nothing at all! (Learned that one from Rhonda Huntress!)

That's when you sport a wookiee av and dance to this song. Lmao!!!!😂

Yes was wrote few months back but what her happiness is hers who ever she share it with it seems she is enjoy her life being happy not looking she it will happen ar the right moment. 2020 around the corner lots of changes in the energy and new beginnings.

afirm.jpg

566287adc2edfb47ddf8195858ed3db0.gif

balance123.jpg

Edited by Vanoralynna

1 hour ago, 6SEEXIDOL9 said:

I love u 

Bojack Horseman is in the house!  And yay! This thread is back! It will never die! Bwahahahahaha.

bojack_horseman_s03e02_0m16s33f.jpeg

• Haha 1