Jump to content
Zoebug Agrawal

Reclaiming abandoned Sub let land when you are not the region owner

Recommended Posts

Hi

i personally rent a 1/8th of a full private region sim. I sublet part of my land to friends and gave them full rights by transfering the land to them. One of those friends has abandoned the land, but they are still listed as the owner.   How Do I reclaim the land?

I am not the region owner, so i have none of the region owner extras

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Zoebug Agrawal said:

Hi

i personally rent a 1/8th of a full private region sim. I sublet part of my land to friends and gave them full rights by transfering the land to them. One of those friends has abandoned the land, but they are still listed as the owner.   How Do I reclaim the land?

I am not the region owner, so i have none of the region owner extras

contact the sim owner/estate manager

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to derail the (now resolved) thread but ... When I saw the title "Reclaiming abandoned Sub" I immediately thought of Elon Musk's disastrous publicity stunt that the experts rubbished, as they were too busy actually saving the kids, but which he refused to take away "in case it might be needed again". I imagine it has been snapped up by some junk-collector and we will soon see it on EBay for a huge price! :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, angeoco said:

When I saw the title "Reclaiming abandoned Sub"

I thought something different to you and I wasn't thinking of  Subway

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I thought something different to you and I wasn't thinking of  Subway

girls girls girls... sub let ...

/me whispers.... and some say men have bad thoughts..... /shakes head

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alwin Alcott said:

girls girls girls... sub let ...

/me whispers.... and some say men have bad thoughts..... /shakes head

Except that 'sublet' is all one word

... and in SL, 'Sub' has a whole different meaning.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On my unread topics feed, all that showed was Reclaiming abandoned Sub   I thought oh poor little one released from her collar running wild.  Surely I must be able to find a Dom somewhere in sl ?   (3 wannabes per sim is the correct ratio?)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cindy Evanier said:

On my unread topics feed, all that showed was Reclaiming abandoned Sub   I thought oh poor little one released from her collar running wild.  Surely I must be able to find a Dom somewhere in sl ?   (3 wannabes per sim is the correct ratio?)

I was thinking a Dom abandoned the sub and wanted to reclaim them.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, angeoco said:

Sorry to derail the (now resolved) thread but ... When I saw the title "Reclaiming abandoned Sub" I immediately thought of Elon Musk's disastrous publicity stunt that the experts rubbished, as they were too busy actually saving the kids, but which he refused to take away "in case it might be needed again". I imagine it has been snapped up by some junk-collector and we will soon see it on EBay for a huge price! :D

Elon Musk lost 100% of what little respect I had left with his name calling. What a disgusting despicable person to calll one of the divers what he did. He is someone who needs to be removed from heading up Tesla after that disgusting outburst.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

Elon Musk lost 100% of what little respect I had left with his name calling. What a disgusting despicable person to calll one of the divers what he did. He is someone who needs to be removed from heading up Tesla after that disgusting outburst.

James Gunn was fired by Disney for old tweets. But not Musk from Tesla for similar topic  (the board can fire a CEO).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Zoebug Agrawal said:

Can not a poor avie type typhonese without the mad folk of sl replying. 

We aren't mad just a little crazy sometimes.  Please don't take offence, its all in fun

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I thought something different to you and I wasn't thinking of  Subway

I thought someone lost a submarine!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL no all is well ... i received the answer I was half expecting, quickly and then got deservedly entertained by many fun replies :) No one expects the SL inquisition to jump on their typhonese. Though I admit, I am totally mystified, befuddled and honestly always a bit unsettled by sub/dom references, me just don't understand it (I admit to being terminally innocent). Yep the aint harf a lot of good natured crazy folk in sl land. Continue to have fun.

Edited by Zoebug Agrawal
appalling grammer & typhonese is my first language
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...