Reclaiming abandoned Sub let land when you are not the region owner

Zoebug Agrawal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2097 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi

i personally rent a 1/8th of a full private region sim. I sublet part of my land to friends and gave them full rights by transfering the land to them. One of those friends has abandoned the land, but they are still listed as the owner.   How Do I reclaim the land?

I am not the region owner, so i have none of the region owner extras

18 minutes ago, Zoebug Agrawal said:

Hi

i personally rent a 1/8th of a full private region sim. I sublet part of my land to friends and gave them full rights by transfering the land to them. One of those friends has abandoned the land, but they are still listed as the owner.   How Do I reclaim the land?

I am not the region owner, so i have none of the region owner extras

contact the sim owner/estate manager

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sorry to derail the (now resolved) thread but ... When I saw the title "Reclaiming abandoned Sub" I immediately thought of Elon Musk's disastrous publicity stunt that the experts rubbished, as they were too busy actually saving the kids, but which he refused to take away "in case it might be needed again". I imagine it has been snapped up by some junk-collector and we will soon see it on EBay for a huge price! :D

• Like 2

On my unread topics feed, all that showed was Reclaiming abandoned Sub   I thought oh poor little one released from her collar running wild.  Surely I must be able to find a Dom somewhere in sl ?   (3 wannabes per sim is the correct ratio?)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cindy Evanier said:

On my unread topics feed, all that showed was Reclaiming abandoned Sub   I thought oh poor little one released from her collar running wild.  Surely I must be able to find a Dom somewhere in sl ?   (3 wannabes per sim is the correct ratio?)

I was thinking a Dom abandoned the sub and wanted to reclaim them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, angeoco said:

Sorry to derail the (now resolved) thread but ... When I saw the title "Reclaiming abandoned Sub" I immediately thought of Elon Musk's disastrous publicity stunt that the experts rubbished, as they were too busy actually saving the kids, but which he refused to take away "in case it might be needed again". I imagine it has been snapped up by some junk-collector and we will soon see it on EBay for a huge price! :D

Elon Musk lost 100% of what little respect I had left with his name calling. What a disgusting despicable person to calll one of the divers what he did. He is someone who needs to be removed from heading up Tesla after that disgusting outburst.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

Elon Musk lost 100% of what little respect I had left with his name calling. What a disgusting despicable person to calll one of the divers what he did. He is someone who needs to be removed from heading up Tesla after that disgusting outburst.

James Gunn was fired by Disney for old tweets. But not Musk from Tesla for similar topic  (the board can fire a CEO).

LOL no all is well ... i received the answer I was half expecting, quickly and then got deservedly entertained by many fun replies :) No one expects the SL inquisition to jump on their typhonese. Though I admit, I am totally mystified, befuddled and honestly always a bit unsettled by sub/dom references, me just don't understand it (I admit to being terminally innocent). Yep the aint harf a lot of good natured crazy folk in sl land. Continue to have fun.

Edited by Zoebug Agrawal
appalling grammer & typhonese is my first language
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2097 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.