Second Life Beta password

MIVIMEX

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2065 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello! I have a question. I can not enter the beta grid because I do not remember the password. How to recover the password? Does the password match the main grid? Because I changed password on the main grid. Please, help!

Thanks!

4 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

It can take up to 24 hours for a password change on the main grid to sync over to the beta grid. Try again tomorrow. If you still can't get in, and you are a premium member, open a support case. If you are not a premium member, hopefully someone will come along to suggest a way to recover/reset the beta grid password.

not sure it changed already, but since long time you always needed to contact support when the pw doesn't work, thought the old usual system of changing pw and wait a bit is broken.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, MIVIMEX said:

Hello! I have a question. I can not enter the beta grid because I do not remember the password. How to recover the password? Does the password match the main grid? Because I changed password on the main grid. Please, help!

Thanks!

It can take up to 24 hours for a password change on the main grid to sync over to the beta grid. Try again tomorrow. If you still can't get in, and you are a premium member, open a support case. If you are not a premium member, hopefully someone will come along to suggest a way to recover/reset the beta grid password.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Beta Grid password change does lag. Sometimes it hangs. So, try the previous password(s). And as suggested, try and then give it 24 hours.

All members/users/residents can get help with account problems.

If you haven't logged into the Beta Grid in sometime, you may have to ask support to resync your account. Just file a trouble ticket.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2065 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.