Akaddian1Crystal

Akaddian1Crystal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2095 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Since I asked a question where have all my inventory items gone , because I couldnt open them  No Arrows, I have since logged on again and renewed most of the items that went missing out of the folders, and HAD TO BUY  some things  in the folders that I needed for my SL baby . Now I find that today when I logged in, I have nothing in my appearances folders , they have gone too,  but have not cost me anything thank god .just the time now to redo all my outfits .Now I am getting pretty fed up with things going missing on this game , I would like all Money that I have paid for my baby items ,  Baby Pram, Cot, Baby bedding, returned to me  from the Linden Labs , Why should I have to pay again for all these items that went missing, for what reason I dont know . and I am not at all sure that its to do with Viewers , because a few of the items came back on their own into some folders..while I was redoing them. This is becoming more than a Joke. Oh and I hope my FONT size dont offend anyone this time . I will get satisfaction over this matter .I hope . Akaddian1Crystal.

4 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, Akaddian1Crystal said:

Since I asked a question where have all my inventory items gone , because I couldnt open them  No Arrows, I have since logged on again and renewed most of the items that went missing out of the folders, and HAD TO BUY  some things  in the folders that I needed for my SL baby . Now I find that today when I logged in, I have nothing in my appearances folders , they have gone too,  but have not cost me anything thank god .just the time now to redo all my outfits .Now I am getting pretty fed up with things going missing on this game , I would like all Money that I have paid for my baby items ,  Baby Pram, Cot, Baby bedding, returned to me  from the Linden Labs , Why should I have to pay again for all these items that went missing, for what reason I dont know . and I am not at all sure that its to do with Viewers , because a few of the items came back on their own into some folders..while I was redoing them. This is becoming more than a Joke. Oh and I hope my FONT size dont offend anyone this time . I will get satisfaction over this matter .I hope . Akaddian1Crystal.

Did you go through those same steps we told you about in the previous thread? Again?   

This is not usual so you seem to have some kind of issue on your end.

You do not need to rebuy items. Many stores have REDELIVERY terminals or you can send a note to the seller. If it is a recent purchase especially and a no transfer items most sellers will send you a new copy. Be sure and put in the information from your transaction history for the product in question.

Here is the page what to do for inventory loss.  I am guessing from your description and recent nonoccurence that you have a bad file on your computer. Also did you try ANOTHER VIEWER? Always a good plan.

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_missing_inventory

Again, we are NOT Linden Lab -- just residents like you trying to help. To contact Linden Lab put in a support ticket. Links on the main forum page sidebar.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gee. can you make your type any smaller?

As was explained to you, your inventory items are not actually missing.

I have noticed that sometimes, when my inventory loses folders, simply opening a new inventory window will fix the problem.  Click the "gear" icon in the inventory window and choose "New Inventory Window" from its menu.  I use the Firestorm viewer, by the way.

If that doesn't work, then follow the suggestions here to rebuild your inventory: https://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_missing_inventory

If none of the usual fixes work for you, AND you are a Premium member, you can file a support case for help from Linden Lab.  However, don't do this until you have tried all the usual methods of fixing the problem yourself.

One further possibility, although it's low on the list.  If the only things missing from your inventory are items with Transfer permissions, it's possible that someone has gotten access to your account and transferred those items to one of their own accounts.  If you think that has happened, immediately change your password, and follow the instructions here: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Password-and-account-information/ta-p/700017#Section_.5 (What to do if your account has been compromised)

• Like 2

Thankyou ,for all your answers to my dilemma, I have opened a Firestorm Viewer , but I am not all that happy with it . I have got so used to this  SL viewer that I am using the Firestorm begrudgingly. lol .  I have at least got all my inventory items and my appearance items there. I have been using this SL viewer from day one and really  prefer it I suppose. I have put everything back to how it was in my inventory except for one or two items that I didnt clone in my Objects folder..Luckily I amazingly had most of my items in the objects folder. except for a couple my baby purchases, why they didnt go into the object file I havent a clue . but I will do what has been suggested above and see if I can get them back as well. Your help was most appreciated, ABIG Thankyou ;-))

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2095 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.