You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2035 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, I'll be frank with you all, I am looking for work across the grid as a Mercenary for Lindens, or even something worth my while like say, free guns, vehicles, or something akin to it. I don't know how to script mind you, but I do have an eye for detail and have some basic building skills, and am willing to improve if given the right incentive and instruction. I am skilled with both taking orders, and giving them, and even working alone on some projects. I have Grid-based combat experience, leadership skills, reaching the rank of Commander in the group I use to be affiliated with. I am a good teacher, knowledgeable in many various subjects, and more than willing to dig for answers.

I am not shy about any sort of work, and do possess a small amount of alternative methods to find answers, so by all means, if you have a task for me, please PM me in world, or post a response here. I shall be waiting~

Yeeeeah I suppose that's not what I had in mind... but to be honest, yes I wanna get paid, but more or less for being a security guard, police officer, medic, doctor, sailor, whatever the heck have you... as I said, I am not shy about any sort of work. At current I am more or less looking for more action to my daily routine, and of course, a lil roleplay doesn't help bite the dullness in half either, right?

Admittedly yes, I am of course an anthro in SL, but honestly I am a likable person, it's just the persona I play that's a bit gruff... and being an 'anti griefer' boogeyman hunter doesn't seem to be well... what I was looking for, to be quite honest.

There a thousands of people who roleplay security guards, police officers, etc for free. If you want to get paid, that's really up to you, I'm just saying that your chances are very, very slim, unless you bring something really unique to the table. Same goes for building and stuff. Can you mesh? If not, chances are slim. 
Best bet of your proposals would be teaching, and then it really depends on what and how.

In the past paying a group to "protect" a location has a reputation in SL for being a protection racket, the same group would often send in the clowns to disrupt and then offer themselves as a solution .. and then, just so you felt like you were getting value for money, the clowns would come back from time to time just so they could be seen working.

Actual griefers are rare and easily accessible land powers are absolute.

Scripted weaponry and security have nothing in common in this place. Your toy guns are no match for easily accessible land tools to freeze you in place, eject and ban you from the land and/or teleport you home. 

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2035 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.