LF Roleplay, experienced.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there, I'm pretty new to SL, about a month old now. I'm looking to join an RP community that is ACTIVE, maybe multiple communities. I am interested in cyberpunk, post apocalyptic, fantasy medieval, and anime (like Naruto-esque *****). I'm experienced, an RPing is a hobby of mine! So I definitely want to join one that is active, accepting, and not clique-y. I am not interested in erotic roleplay, but I do not mind joining a community that has it, but I personally will not be apart of it (Do not recommend any that are mainly sex). I am looking for serious RP! Slice of life, adventure, crime, business, and fighting are my favorite type of RP. Please link me any websites with information about them or their sims, thank you!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Personally I do not recomen any comunity, why, because all they want on such sims is to sell you stuff.

You want a truly good story, just find friends to rp with.

Personaly I rp about owning gynoids (but that my thing). Skara brae is a futuristic place that allows just all for free and a place where you can meet interesting people too.

Im me if you need more data.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.