NioAlonzo

Didnt Receive Bought Lindens

Question

Dear,

I just bought 3.500 L$ A.k.a: 15,49 USD (Included The fee's)

As i got a error with:"System_Cancel" But it did charge me the 15,49 USD which is kinda weird.

As i do not use skype or you dont give any support to the country i am in, i hope i will get help here.

Greetings,

Nio.

SlHelpN.png

6 answers to this question

Open your dashboard at secondlife.com >>> Account and take a look at the L$ balance and the USD balance in your account.  If the transaction had succeeded, the L$ that you bought should be in the L$ balance.  If it failed, I would expect the $15.49 to appear as a USD balance.  The next time you buy L$, the system will look first to see whether you already have money in the USD balance, and it will use that money first, instead of charging your card again.

In that case, you are in luck.  There was no transaction.  The money should be bank in your PayPal account or credit card balance, or will be within a day or so.  If there is no balance in your SL account, then the money never got this far.

That's what I would suggest right now.  You said that you do not have access to Skype, so I assume that you would have difficulty calling the Linden Lab Billing Office.  That's what I would normally recommend under these circumstances.  The other possibility -- but only if you are a Premium member -- is to contact Live Chat tomorrow.  I am reasonably confident, though, that the problem will resolve itself if you wait a day or so.

• Thanks 1

Hey there NioAlonzo!

As Rolig Loon mentioned previously, judging by the screenshot you provided it does not look like the transaction went through and the funds should bounce back to your Paypal in a few business days (if not sooner).

If you have any questions or need to contact Support in the future, or if you continue to experience issues making a transaction, you can always get a hold of us by submitting a Support Case:

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

• Thanks 1