Question

I recently just purchased a dance animation and Im having trouble. when i click to wear or add the animation nothing happens. Any help ?

Edited by QveenEnvie

4 answers to this question

Is it still boxed ? Animations should look like this and open a little floater

ZmT3uFJ.png

Edited by CoffeeDujour
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, QveenEnvie said:

I recently just purchased a dance animation and Im having trouble. when i click to wear or add the animation nothing happens. Any help ?

You do not add/wear animations, you open them and play them in world.

A dance HUD and like you add/wear, the HUD contains the animation and plays them for you.  Some HUDs allow you to add animations, easy and convenient way to control animations.

Hope this helps you to enjoy your new animations.

Edited by Rachel1206
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rachel1206 said:

A dance HUD and like you add/wear,

seeing the question i think she's not even at this stage but only has the animation itself.
There are still quite some people using only the floater to dance, and never use a hud for it.

If the animation in your inventory has the dance icon as shown in the pic if Coffee's post, double click it while it is in your inventory listing. A small floater (box) will open, as shown in Coffee's post. It has 2 buttons - Play Inworld starts you animating and everyone around can see your animating. Play Local starts you animating but only you can see you animating.

If it doesn't have that icon in your inventory, it's in a box, and you need to open the box, put the animation into your inventory, and do as above.