If one needs a list to remember all previous partners, one may need to calm down a little on the whole partnering thing...

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

27 minutes ago, karyperez26 said:

Lol¡ Fortunately I married twice and never forget that ..bad bad idea 

It's probably best if you divorce in-between!

• Haha 1

Would you want to see all the partners your maybe next partner has had before you, or just curious to see everyones ex-partners? 

Could you make some kind of character analysis of a person by comparing the x-partners and how/who they are...  There could be residents who would do all that comparing and analysis for some fee. New jobs. :P

41 minutes ago, Ansiri said:

Would you want to see all the partners your maybe next partner has had before you, or just curious to see everyones ex-partners? 

Could you make some kind of character analysis of a person by comparing the x-partners and how/who they are...  There could be residents who would do all that comparing and analysis for some fee. New jobs. :P

Nah, that's non of my buissness, either case.

You could make an analysis about their preference in partners, but even that may not be 100% accurate since people tend to act strange sometimes, and that includes their choice in partners! :D A complete character-analyis would not be possible, since people are, of course, more than the sum of their relationships.

12 minutes ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

Nah, that's non of my buissness, either case.

You could make an analysis about their preference in partners, but even that may not be 100% accurate since people tend to act strange sometimes, and that includes their choice in partners! :D A complete character-analyis would not be possible, since people are, of course, more than the sum of their relationships.

Yes i know, i wasn't that serious with that. But as a thought... :D

• Like 1