history topic

karyperez26

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2070 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

15 answers to this question

1 hour ago, karyperez26 said:

She was unfairly accused of being a light girl and thought that perhaps to defend her honor a partner history would be a strong test for those people

Those people aren't worth her time and energy.

• Like 1

I don't even know, what this history should contain (IMs? Teleporthistory? Something else?)

Such a thing does not exist and even if it did or would be able to be created, its certainly private information of a level, that is quite intrusive to put under surveillance (and sharing private conversations would break the ToS so...).

If you are at a point in your relationship, where you or your partner feel the need for such a history, I would suggest to exermine the relationship itself. Obviously trust has died between the two of you.

I mean a personal history, an old friend had many problems with this issue of partners. She was unfairly accused of being a light girl and thought that perhaps to defend her honor a partner history would be a strong test for those people who They judged ... you already know what life is like. His story is a mess, but personally, everyone knows what he does

1 hour ago, karyperez26 said:

thought that perhaps to defend her honor a partner history would be a strong test for those people who They judged ..

i'd think my partner would hear about my life as far i think it's needed to share. What has been before him/her is history, i'd never ask about it myself either.
Currently single, but with my partner i'd go forward, not digging in things that have been.

I had so many partners in my total SL life, it would fill several sims ( fp ..not homesteads) .. a history would even scare myself off i think

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 2

Just now, Nalates Urriah said:

@karyperez26 HISTORY... you mean something from the chat logs? O.o Those are text files located on the local computer. Anyone can edit them and write whatever they want. They would never be considered evidence by anyone that knows anything about SL.

What other history do you think there is?

haha no no no¡¡¡ the evidence of commitments, for example in what year was your first boyfriend parnert (that's what I mean). I was talking about my friend that she asked me one day- "Do you know where I could get the love story from my account?" -

4 hours ago, karyperez26 said:

haha no no no¡¡¡ the evidence of commitments, for example in what year was your first boyfriend parnert (that's what I mean). I was talking about my friend that she asked me one day- "Do you know where I could get the love story from my account?" -

Did your friend take photos and save them to her computer's hard drive or to Flickr (where they would have a date associated with them) or did she save photos to her mysecondlife.com profile  feed?  Pictures may give the memory a jog as to who she was with at the time a picture was taken.   The feed at mysecondlife.com also appears to note when a display name was changed.  The biggest drawback with mysecondlife.com (outside of whether it existed for as long as your friend has been inworld) is that the pictures and comments don't show the date that they were added, just a length of time since they were added (7 months ago, about 1 year ago, almost 4 years ago, etc.). 

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2070 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.