Great places for date night??

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2061 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Looking for something fun to do or place to explore. Does anyone know of some they have tried that were a blast. Is for a date night with someone who likes to laugh and does not really like to sit still and stare off but be doing something. Please let me know if you have great ideas for this. Anything that would create fantastic memories is appreciated. 

In world search and a little leg work will come up with a lot of options.  Surfing is always fun and a great excuse to wear very little clothes ;) There are a lot of amusement parks and carnivals scattered around.  Not long ago I took Clover to a park with rides, whack-a-mole and other games that was a lot of fun even tho it was only the two of us there.

You could search for go carts, speed boats, demolition derby, rodeo or other action themed activities.  There will be places for all of them.  Maybe try a few combat RP places and see if anything strikes you as something that would interest you both for long term.

----
Compliment her sense of style, not the thing she bought.  It's tricky, I know.

And good luck.

Horseback riding on the Atoll.. I usually do it alone,but would be so neat with someone else.. I have the bento horses now,so it even makes it better in a more immersive kind of way..

Annyways,

It's a really neat trail to ride..When you run out of trail,you can get on the tracks and ride those..

I like it because it gives you a really nice up close view as well as some open views of mainland as you make your way around..also if you look just west of number 5 on the map..

That's the great wall,which you can get up on it and ride on also..

I think the atoll is the most interesting of all the main lands.. it's a really nice long ride..

14b2b60f0e4739bd.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Horseback riding on the Atoll.. I usually do it alone,but would be so neat with someone else.. I have the bento horses now,so it even makes it better in a more immersive kind of way..

Annyways,

It's a really neat trail to ride..When you run out of trail,you can get on the tracks and ride those..

I like it because it gives you a really nice up close view as well as some open views of mainland as you make your way around..also if you look just west of number 5 on the map..

That's the great wall,which you can get up on it and ride on also..

I think the atoll is the most interesting of all the main lands.. it's a really nice long ride..

Other than shopping, I've just recently "discovered" this oldest of all SL continents. And going for a train ride is another fun activity (I just bought myself a train for GTFO) - and it's great because you just set the speed and let it go while you chat away while sight-seeing. 

As for this 'trail' that @Ceka Cianci mentions: I'm not familiar (some kind of general SLURL or "Places" search words would be helpful.) :)

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Other than shopping, I've just recently "discovered" this oldest of all SL continents. And going for a train ride is another fun activity (I just bought myself a train for GTFO) - and it's great because you just set the speed and let it go while you chat away while sight-seeing. 

As for this 'trail' that @Ceka Cianci mentions: I'm not familiar (some kind of general SLURL or "Places" search words would be helpful.) :)

The map I put in there didn't show up for you in my post?

Lets see if this one shows up..

Also I just thought of something..I think you can sail there also..

rail04.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci

51 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

The map I put in there didn't show up for you in my post?

Lets see if this one shows up..

Also I just thought of something..I think you can sail there also..

Yes, yes - I sail (or motorboat) there a lot, fly, too. Your map did show up - the train I purchased also have that HUD (or one like it) that shows all tracks of the SLRR line and even with names of each stop. Though it just shows (in red lines, like yours) the RR tracks. Roads are easy to spot on the world map, etc.

I was just with the impression there also is some kind of "trail" there, too. (I live in the U.S. Northwest, and we do have miles-long "public nature trails" here).

Oh, and your maps are showing up (I remove them from quoting to make my post more efficient and easier to read) - though they aren't really large enough to look that closely at. Though I can use the SLRR HUD and World Map to get the idea when I get in world again. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2061 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.