Jump to content
UnderFawkes

? I'm looking to be hired as a scripter ?

Recommended Posts

Hello folks,

As the title say, i'm looking to be hired as scripter. I know well the Linden Scripting Language (LSL) and many others (especially web languages like PHP, HTML5, ASP.NET with MVC, JavaScript, NodeJS, Angular).

If you need, i can also create projects in: C, C++, C#, Delphi, Perl, Python...

I have many customers in SL (since approx 3 years) for custom full permissions LSL scripts mainly. I'm available for any small or mediums projects.

I speak mainly French but i'm able to tchat in English (No english voice).
I'm also good for security and hacking if you need these types of skills.

If you are interested to work together, you can contact me directly in-world (UnderFawkes Resident).

Edited by UnderFawkes
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I contacted UnderFawkes with a job request and he was an absolute delight to work with! Communication was very easy, and not only did he create exactly what I needed quickly, he went above and beyond and improved my idea and made the entire project easy to work with and understand even for someone script-illiterate like myself. Very fast response and completion time, I am just overjoyed. Highly recommended scripter!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ayuki said:

I contacted UnderFawkes with a job request and he was an absolute delight to work with! Communication was very easy, and not only did he create exactly what I needed quickly, he went above and beyond and improved my idea and made the entire project easy to work with and understand even for someone script-illiterate like myself. Very fast response and completion time, I am just overjoyed. Highly recommended scripter!

Hey Ayuki!
I appreciate so much your review! Thanks again!!
It was a very pleasure to work with you. I hope you'll enjoy your product and as i told you, don't hesitate to contact me again for fixing possible issue! Takes care ツ

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Hi, I need a scripter that can write two scripts for me. 

1. An automatic Bus script for a roleplay community. This means that the bus will be able to function without an actual avatar and be able to stop at bus stops. 

 

2.  A door key script that allows you to lock and open the door with a specific key? I tried some on marketplace BUT they all suck or the creator was not helpful.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/07/2018 at 6:10 PM, dymond Southmoor said:


Hi, I need a scripter that can write two scripts for me. 

1. An automatic Bus script for a roleplay community. This means that the bus will be able to function without an actual avatar and be able to stop at bus stops. 

 

2.  A door key script that allows you to lock and open the door with a specific key? I tried some on marketplace BUT they all suck or the creator was not helpful.  

Your 2nd script is done, i've sended you the DEMO folder ツ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did an awesome job for my lock and open door script. He is very patient and does exactly what you ask for even if it is new to him. Also, he tries and tries again if the product is not where you want it to be. A+ service, better than most scripters I have dealt with in the past. Thanks again for a job well done!

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, dymond Southmoor said:

Did an awesome job for my lock and open door script. He is very patient and does exactly what you ask for even if it is new to him. Also, he tries and tries again if the product is not where you want it to be. A+ service, better than most scripters I have dealt with in the past. Thanks again for a job well done!

Hello dymond ツ
Thanks again for your review!! I appreciate it! It was a pleasure to work with you and i will be happy to work again in the futur!

Don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything. Takes care ツ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey man!
I have a script that started bugs a few months after I used it.
I rested the project, since the script contracted to create it, was very arrogant and still gave me a product not according to the agreed.
I needed to tinker with the script, even though I did not know LSL, but I did little. It worked, but in an update of SL it started to bug.
My question is if you can fix this script, and add another function.
I wanted to budget for each separate service, the repair, and then the added function.
* My English is a translator, with little notions.
Thank you.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sir, please give me a feedback because I sent my fullperm script for review after I've treated the value of the service with you. But I'm worried if I sent the right person (IAmJarvis Resident), because this post presents an "attentive" person, but I have not gotten feedback in any way.
Thank you!

Snap 2018-08-31 at 18.53.25.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, i want to script the following: I touch an object, 10 bottons apear, by pressing a botton a sentence apperars in local chat and finds the name of the avatar in front of me. For example: I touch @. /@ should be the name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! You made a good choice!
UnderFawkes is an excellent pro! He enters your project together with you, works with good will! I recommend! I think my scripters trauma is gone, I'm cured! LOL
Wait it will come in private contact, do not expose here.
Good luck!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mony Mortensen said:

Hi, i want to script the following: I touch an object, 10 bottons apear, by pressing a botton a sentence apperars in local chat and finds the name of the avatar in front of me. For example: I touch @. /@ should be the name. 

Hello Mony Mortensen,

Thanks for your interest! I'm sorry but i don't understand your request. Can you please explain me more?
You can PM me from this forum or send me a notecard in SL.
 

Best regards,
UnderFawkes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2018 at 11:25 AM, Mony Mortensen said:

Hi, i want to script the following: I touch an object, 10 bottons apear, by pressing a botton a sentence apperars in local chat and finds the name of the avatar in front of me. For example: I touch @. /@ should be the name.

Your script has been done. Thanks for your interest! It was a pleasure to work with you.

Best regards,
UnderFawkes

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a rotation script. I would like to know where i can change the rotation axis. How much do you take to tell me?

 

integer dialog_channel= 8; // set a dialog channel
// list menu = [ "Out", "In"];

vector startPosition;
float groundLevel;
 
vector gVecLocalOffset2 = <0.0, 0.0, 0.0>;
integer flag ;

                                  

rotation vRotchild1;

float displacement = 0;
   
    
In()
{
gVecLocalOffset2 = <0,0,-displacement>;

vRotchild1 = (rotation)((string)llGetPrimitiveParams(  [PRIM_ROTATION] ));

}
 
                                                            
default
{   // #1  Default

        state_entry()
        
       {
                      
   llListen( dialog_channel, "", NULL_KEY, "");
        }
 
 
 touch_start(integer total_number)
    {
      vRotchild1 = (rotation)((string)llGetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_ROTATION] ));
      llTargetOmega(<0,1,0>,0.3,PI);
      //     llTargetOmega(,0.3,PI);
    }

 
    
    listen(integer channel, string name, key id, string choice )
    {   
    
       
        }
            
   
   
    
    }

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Mony Mortensen said:

I have a rotation script. I would like to know where i can change the rotation axis. How much do you take to tell me?

Hello Mony Mortensen,

I will be available in 2 days. But please don't put your script in this thread. I'll contact you in-world soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi UnderFawkes,

Please contact me in game. I am looking at hiring a scripter for a couple of ideas I won't get into detail here, but to give idea:

  • Landing Zone for a sim with experience and windlight
  • Full Currency system with HUD/Purse

Paying hourly USD / L$ or Contract

 

Sincerely,

Temujin 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...