Auction page not populating

Deidre Silverblade

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2071 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, the new Auction page is not populating for me.?  including Open Auctions or Scheduled Auctions,  although the  Recently closed auctions page does populate.

I have tried clearing Cookies, to see if I may have missed a  permission thing.

Any ideas on how to solve this  would be  wonderful,  Thank you 

Edited by Deidre Silverblade
Tags

5 answers to this question

• Lindens

Hey Deidre!

We updated the auction system last week, but found a few things about it that still needed tweaking.  We've taken auctions offline for now, but there is furious work going on behind the scenes to get it back up and functioning properly, believe me.   As soon as it's ready to go, we'll let everyone know.  We have an open status blog about it here so please check that post periodically for the latest updates.

Thanks for your patience while we improve the auction system!

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

It's doing the same thing for me.  The whole Auctions page and its underlying functionality was just upgraded last week.  I expect there are still a few bugs to be worked out of the system.

So that means it's in "open beta", like Sansar.

• Like 1

• Lindens

https://status.secondlifegrid.net/

We found a few issues with the new system and decided to take it offline while those are being fixed.  Not sure how long it's going to take at this point, but as soon as Auctions are open gain we'll post it up there on that link to the status blog.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but if there's a mainland parcel in which you are interested, drop a support ticket on my team and we'll get you fixed up.  ?

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2071 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.