Sign in to follow this  
tahoelarry

Mixxx and streaming

I got Mixxx and it works great but I cant seem to be able to figure out how to silence Mixxx so I can here it in SL, I can silence the viewer but then don know if there are streaming problems. Any help to rectify this would greatly be appreciated

46 minutes ago, tahoelarry said:

I got Mixxx and it works great but I cant seem to be able to figure out how to silence Mixxx so I can here it in SL, I can silence the viewer but then don know if there are streaming problems. Any help to rectify this would greatly be appreciated

use headphone for the one or the other

Thanks for responding Alwin... my sound card is the Personus Audiobox and  both the SL viewer, FS,  and Mixx are going through the headphones...as I have the Audiobox as the default   it will only go through the headphones. With SAM Broadcasting software I was able to mute the broadcast. Mixxx does not seem to have that option...

ah ok, thought you would use two machines ( as many sl dj's do) for security reasons as viewer crashes... your stream would go on while you relog your avi. If you stream from one ánd play on the same, you'll totally go down in that case.