RoboldtheKobold

Looking for Those Interested in Art

Hello! 

My name is Robold! I have recently come back to the SL community after many years away. I would like to find some people to chat with while i explore. My passion is definitely art (Im in the process of opening up a gallery) and love to talk about it. I'm a pretty laid back kobold though, i could probably talk about anything... Id be happy to hear from anyone really! IM me and we can grab a drink together and ramble! 

Snapshot.png

• Like 2

Hello Robold ,

I'm also art inspired and passionately about it . Feel free to message me in world.

I tend to keep my art stuff in my RL but I love talking about art and have recently been focusing a lot of my energy on it !

I'll message you guys in-world to chat :)

I had one gallery but it is just not for me. But like to make nice pictures but  I never manage to make one. 

Hi Robold, I am an artist in rl (and sl) I paint murals, make pottery and jewelry, write poetry and record spoken word poetry. At the moment, I'm creating a tarot deck which I hope to publish. If I see you on, I'll send you a hello ^_^

I love art in all of its forms, and would love to chat in world about it. I'll look you up next time I am in world...

I have been out of town on vacation, with very limited time online, but now I am back, I will try to get together with you in world sometime. 

All you art lovers...you should visit the Viktoria Luise Museum of Art.  This amazing exhibition features thousands of pieces of RL artwork.  It's set in a recreation of a German town in the late 1800s, and the museum itself is an authentic depiction of the architecture of the period.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moth/62/174/121

• Like 2