Maturity rating on Marketplace

jamiee Bonham

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2072 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello,

I've been playing Secondlife for a while now. I'jm having a new issue with Marketplace.

It keeps changing my Maturity rating back to general so I can't shop all the time.

Is there something I can do to change this so it quits happening to me? I am using Chrome as my browser.

Thank you for your help

Jamiee Bonham

3 answers to this question

Jamiee,

This could be from any of three causes.

1.  You aren't signed in.  Look up at the top of the Marketplace page.  If it says "Log in", then click that and enter your user name and password.
  2.  Your browser is looking at a saved webpage where either you aren't signed in, or your maturity preferences are set to G only.  Clear your browsing history and cookies.
  3.  You are the victim of a bug that sometimes affects people.  File a Support case and ask for assistance with your maturity settings, or use Live Chat if you are a Premium member.
Edited by Lindal Kidd

If you are using the in-viewer browser to look at the marketplace, you WILL have problems. Use an external browser for the marketplace. Allow cookies.

If you are going to the marketplace via a bookmark/favorite, delete it and replace it after you set your maturity rating.

Make sure you only have ONE COPY/TAB of the marketplace open. In several cases, the last tab closed wins.

And Lindal is right, you have to be logged into the the marketplace. Especially when you change a setting.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2072 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.