Premium help

HarperLeeMockingBird

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2072 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey,

So I upgraded to premium around 3 weeks ago, mainly because of the 10% access to busy events. Anyway, do I have to wait for like a probation period before this kicks in? I've already got the added group list and my account says I am premium but I have so much trouble still getting into events, even though I have noticed on the map it shoots from 40-47 and when it stays at 40 for a while it is still telling me it is full. (It stays at 40 for a good 20mins or so too).

Thank you :)

2 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, HarperLeeMockingBird said:

Hey,

So I upgraded to premium around 3 weeks ago, mainly because of the 10% access to busy events. Anyway, do I have to wait for like a probation period before this kicks in? I've already got the added group list and my account says I am premium but I have so much trouble still getting into events, even though I have noticed on the map it shoots from 40-47 and when it stays at 40 for a while it is still telling me it is full. (It stays at 40 for a good 20mins or so too).

Thank you :)

If the region is already full and there are already enough premium members there to take up the additional allowance for premium members you won't get in until they clear out.

You will have trouble getting into crowded events regardless of whether you are a Premium member or not.  If a region is overcrowded, nobody else can get in.  Being a Premium member just means that if someone leaves, you have a better chance of getting in to take her place than a Basic member.

If you have any doubts about your membership status, look in your dashboard at secondlife.com or just try contacting Live Chat.  If you're not a Premium member, you won't have that option.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2072 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.